Flock
I think I got myself stuck?
After analyzing all the scales of the mystery Rustic, I collected the reward to a sheep hill thing while getting the call telling me to go look at the thing, but the reward interrupted it and its not where its supposed to be and I don't have any active quests, do I restart or is there a way to trigger it again?
< >
Showing 1-3 of 3 comments
Fuumdium 19 Jul @ 7:18am 
I had a similar thing happen to me, except it was during the phone call which bugged it, caused me to be unable to move or do anything, so I reloaded the game, no phone call, but it seems the game had registered the phone call happening because when I went to where the mystery rustic was in the phone call, the quest just carried on, the rustic itself is invisible but it gives off little particles, so just search around the area it was located and (in theory) you should run into it
Alixir 19 Jul @ 11:25am 
Originally posted by Fuumdium:
I had a similar thing happen to me, except it was during the phone call which bugged it, caused me to be unable to move or do anything, so I reloaded the game, no phone call, but it seems the game had registered the phone call happening because when I went to where the mystery rustic was in the phone call, the quest just carried on, the rustic itself is invisible but it gives off little particles, so just search around the area it was located and (in theory) you should run into it
Was the quest popup there for you still? Because I have no quest popup and I found videos on where it's supposed to be hanging out and it's not there, not even the particles :c
ofmana  [developer] 22 Jul @ 2:47am 
Hi there,

Have you been able to progress this quest over the weekend?

If not it would be good if you could quickly check a couple things for me to help us solve this issue with progression you are having.

When you open the map after loading the game, do you see a circle marked on the map around a location near the scales?

If you wait a while after loading in before going to the copse where the Rustic should be, does it spawn then if it's not spawning as soon as you load into the game?

Finally if you are still unable to get the Rustic to spawn, a really useful thing would be if you could send us your save file to support@hllwpnds.com because we can then easily load up your game and see what state it is in and what has gone wrong.

The save file should be found in your AppData folder at \AppData\Local\HappyPlace\Saved\SaveGames.

Thanks!
< >
Showing 1-3 of 3 comments
Per page: 1530 50