Flock
Sheep Bug
My sheep bugged out after alt tabbing. When tabbing back in the game it quit my current session. After i re opened my session my sheep were in my flock and instead of the bush they were at. The game is still registering them as ON the bush i cant retrieve them or put them on different bushes so i cant get wool from them any more. is there any fix for this. If not then atleast the devs may read this and hopefully fix the issue.
< >
Showing 1-4 of 4 comments
ofmana  [developer] 22 Jul @ 2:48am 
Hi there,

Sorry to hear you've hit a bug with the sheep being stuck on a meadow according to the game, I assume the issue happened when playing an online session?

Would it be it be possible for you to send us your save file to support@hllwpnds.com because we can then easily load up your game and see what state it is in and what has gone wrong.

The save file should be found in your AppData folder at \AppData\Local\HappyPlace\Saved\SaveGames.

Thanks!
Last edited by ofmana; 22 Jul @ 2:49am
ive tried to find the file anywhere and i cant find it ive checked all of my files nowhere to be seen
ofmana  [developer] 22 Jul @ 8:16am 
If you type %AppData% into your file explorer it should take you \AppData\Roaming and from there you can back out and select the Local folder.

Your AppData folder can also be found by going to the Users folder on your C drive and looking for your Username, the AppData folder should be in there too.

You could also search for FlockChar*.sav on your hard drive and that should find any Flock save games you currently have.
ok i think i found it i sent it in hope its right
< >
Showing 1-4 of 4 comments
Per page: 1530 50