Flock
Jane's feedbag
I think I may have hit a bug with Jane's feedbag.

I caught the burgling bewl, all good, and I can see the feedbag laying on the grass, but I'm unable to pick it up. I've tried looking at the bag using Focus, but that doesn't do anything. Is there anything else I have to do? The achievement is still greyed out, and I'm guessing that being able to pick up the feedbag will end the main storyline?
< >
Showing 1-6 of 6 comments
Lx Studio 21 Jul @ 10:58am 
Jane will have a dialogue with you about the bag right after you caught the critter, so give it a second for that to trigger, and then Focus to grab it.

And no simply grabbing the bag does not end the storyline.
Last edited by Lx Studio; 21 Jul @ 10:59am
Yes, I had the dialogue with Jane, but I still can't pick up the bag. I got whisked away by the circling air current before I could get to the bag, and did a couple of other things on my way back to the area, so I'm wondering if that's messed up the game somehow?
Lx Studio 21 Jul @ 11:03am 
hmm I was only able to pick it up after Jane specifically asks me to Focus on it. Perhaps try relaunching the game and see if that triggers again?
I've tried relaunching, but no joy. I'll give it another try. Thanks for the suggestions!
OK, I got it -- I had to approach the bag from a different direction (higher ground), and that did the trick.
Lx Studio 21 Jul @ 11:12am 
Glad you have it sorted!
< >
Showing 1-6 of 6 comments
Per page: 1530 50