Flock
Mystery Skyfish bugged
I saved after the cutscene of the Mystery Skyfish exiting the cave. When I booted up the game it didn't trigger the cutscene/chase again and it's not in the next location per the YouTube walk through that I watched. The walk through also has sound/visual effects and I have none. Is there a way to force this to retrigger?
Originally posted by ofmana:
Hi there,

This is expected behaviour, we don't save the position of the Skyfish during the chase sequence so if you quit out during the chase than it needs to be restarted by bringing 5 new Crystal Sprugs to the cave. This should hopefully work for you but do let us know if it doesn't as there may be a bug we are unaware of.

We are looking into mitigating this situation you describe as it can be confusing either by reshowing the quest to bring 5 sprugs when rejoining the game or other solutions.
< >
Showing 1-3 of 3 comments
3trip1e 23 Jul @ 3:27am 
After completing I tried to get another Salty Skyfish once I had enough Crystal Sprug’s again to trigger the cutscene. You can trigger the cutscene again and go through the same process to get it, although you can only have one in your flock as I found out.
The author of this thread has indicated that this post answers the original topic.
ofmana  [developer] 23 Jul @ 3:39am 
Hi there,

This is expected behaviour, we don't save the position of the Skyfish during the chase sequence so if you quit out during the chase than it needs to be restarted by bringing 5 new Crystal Sprugs to the cave. This should hopefully work for you but do let us know if it doesn't as there may be a bug we are unaware of.

We are looking into mitigating this situation you describe as it can be confusing either by reshowing the quest to bring 5 sprugs when rejoining the game or other solutions.
snipe_25 23 Jul @ 5:53pm 
Thanks for the info!
< >
Showing 1-3 of 3 comments
Per page: 1530 50