IdleOn - The Idle RPG

IdleOn - The Idle RPG

View Stats:
Endless drops
I want to start playing again after almost a year but I don't want to store my drops for hours. Is there a fast way to pickup everything I dropped in that year? I have direct access to my storage.
< >
Showing 1-9 of 9 comments
Dakone 25 Jul @ 9:37pm 
create an auto clicker ?
Oddies 25 Jul @ 11:24pm 
Are they allowed though?
Is that even possible? I thought everything gets lost? Only what you can fit in your inventory?
Oddies 26 Jul @ 11:22am 
Originally posted by JG | Luxe:
Is that even possible? I thought everything gets lost? Only what you can fit in your inventory?
If you get a certain pet (can't remember which one), you can access the inventory from the codex
It's the Dedotated Ram that gives you remote access to inventory via the quick ref.
Also check out achievements as numerous give EZ Access to a lot of things i.e shops, colosseum tickets, boss keys.

To the OP;-
I don't think there is a "legitimate" way to have afk/drop stuff automatically into your storage chest. Best get started on picking it all up or simply walk off map & say goodbye to the crap you don't want lol.

I would just set them fighting, open storage & keep transferring stuff while they are running around. Hopefully auto-loot will keep grabbing stuff for the most part as your toon runs over them.

EDIT:- Assuming you have auto-loot.
Last edited by yippeekiay; 27 Jul @ 5:34am
auto clickers/macros are perma ban offence. Auto look does not pick up stuff from claims. That year of loot will not matter much in the end and at some point that years worth will amount to a day or an hour of claims
Zio 27 Jul @ 1:01pm 
Uhm...you're not getting endless drops anyway. You get all of your loot (that you accumulated in the time, aka nothing gets lost UNLESS you have that 10 hour blessing active) in (at most) two stacks per item. Make sure to pick up each item individually and put in the stash that you want to keep though. Because whatever it will be, there will be more than you can pick up at first.
Oddies 30 Jul @ 11:37am 
Originally posted by Zio:
Uhm...you're not getting endless drops anyway. You get all of your loot (that you accumulated in the time, aka nothing gets lost UNLESS you have that 10 hour blessing active) in (at most) two stacks per item. Make sure to pick up each item individually and put in the stash that you want to keep though. Because whatever it will be, there will be more than you can pick up at first.
I know they are not endless but when you have over 5M pickups, it gets annoying very fast. Especially that there are no shortcuts to access the storage directly.
Zio 30 Jul @ 12:02pm 
Yeah but that's the lack of convenience that certain progress system give you after a while. Gotta do the leg work first :P though I'd second what Ov Aeons said, a year of stuff sounds like much, but you're going to get more in much shorter time anyway. It's not that big of a loss if you skip what you don't absolutely NEED.
< >
Showing 1-9 of 9 comments
Per page: 1530 50