Tchia
Achievements bugged for PC Game Pass.
Maybe there is a chance that devs will look here and take note, but SEVERAL achievements isn't unlocking, including story ones.
I cant unlock Arrr! and Snip Snip even if i wear correct cosmetics, Shredder isnt unlocking at all (and I tried A LOT), and Endgame isnt popped despite I am, in fact, in endgame and visited both last objectives. Fashion Victim also locked, but Ça de Wizz! is not - I collected everything!
Hope this will be fixed at least at some time...
< >
Showing 1-1 of 1 comments
This is a recurring theme for gamepass, they are very often inferior to the Steam (and even Epic version). It’s kind of an insane state of affairs considering Microsoft is the platform holder ultimately for Windows (so you’d think that they’d ensure feature parity, if not superiority), yet their Xbox launcher has tons of issues and the game versions are second rate relative to Steam. It’s usually related to the gamepass version being behind in development compared to Steam which is effectively the premier version. This is because of technical differences imposed on developers by Microsoft.
< >
Showing 1-1 of 1 comments
Per page: 1530 50