PICO PARK

PICO PARK

Drepz 21 Aug, 2021 @ 12:03pm
Custom Workshop Maps - Possibility?
Copy & Paste from another thread I have put down

I know you have no plans of making adding workshop addition to the game currently, however I do believe that would be one of the best ideas and thus will make the game far popular and enjoyed more as more maps will be able to play. A system where people can upvote their favourite using 'stars' and be able to play them with their friends or solo would be ideal, maybe opening up a fundraiser to fund a team where they can make this idea a possiblility would be amazing, I would certainly be open to fund this idea and make this happen. I really enjoyed this game and yes it was short but it was also very great, this workshop addition could add endless amounts of maps that people could play. Please do consider this.
< >
Showing 1-3 of 3 comments
tecopark  [developer] 23 Aug, 2021 @ 5:36am 
I have received requests from many people.
I understand very well that it would be better to have it.

I did not expect it to sell so well. There are too many parts that need to be reworked to add a workshop in the current PICO PARK.

So I am thinking of a sequel or a new one.
Drepz 23 Aug, 2021 @ 8:27am 
Originally posted by tecopark:
I have received requests from many people.
I understand very well that it would be better to have it.

I did not expect it to sell so well. There are too many parts that need to be reworked to add a workshop in the current PICO PARK.

So I am thinking of a sequel or a new one.

Thank you for your reply, I really hope this would be a possibility and I would love to see this small community be able to help somehow to make this happen (which mentioned such as a fundraiser). I look forward to any future updates :rosepink:
Being able to create your own maps and playing other people's maps would be a great boost to game since there are only a few mapa available
< >
Showing 1-3 of 3 comments
Per page: 1530 50