found the gooner
Found the simp
hekuwu 9 Jun @ 3:34pm 
why are there a bunch of SBI fanboys?
kia256 14 Jun @ 2:57pm 
Originally posted by hekuwu:
Thirst and low intelligence.
I honestly agree, at the end of the day, I do want to play a game that is fun.
Hell+ 17 Jun @ 4:00am 
Thinking that this conspiratorial "Gamergate 2" rubbish is stupid doesn't make you an "SBI fanboy". I personally don't care about SBI, they're just a consulting company whose existence has been blown way out of proportion by some grifters who channel their dislike of women and minority groups into a way to pander to insecure straight white cis men for money.

Gaming does have its problems but they're mostly one's born of capitalism and CEOs exploiting the people who work under them for profit only to fire them to temporarily make spreadsheet go up to make a spreadsheet look good for a quarter because shareholders require unsustainable growth...

That's an actual problem that exists... women and minority groups existing and having representation isn't, let alone blaming all of that on some contracted writers.

Seriously if you believe in this "Gamergate 2" stuff you need to go outside and grow the f**k up.
Nythus 17 Jun @ 5:06am 
Originally posted by Hell+:
Thinking that this conspiratorial "Gamergate 2" rubbish is stupid doesn't make you an "SBI fanboy". I personally don't care about SBI, they're just a consulting company whose existence has been blown way out of proportion by some grifters who channel their dislike of women and minority groups into a way to pander to insecure straight white cis men for money.

Gaming does have its problems but they're mostly one's born of capitalism and CEOs exploiting the people who work under them for profit only to fire them to temporarily make spreadsheet go up to make a spreadsheet look good for a quarter because shareholders require unsustainable growth...

That's an actual problem that exists... women and minority groups existing and having representation isn't, let alone blaming all of that on some contracted writers.

Seriously if you believe in this "Gamergate 2" stuff you need to go outside and grow the f**k up.

What the hell even is "gamergate 2"?

We throw rotten tomatoes at SBI because they have a tendecy of screwing up whatever games they touch, just look at what they did to Pokemon GO. People basically got robbed.
Kathiel 17 Jun @ 10:57am 
To clarify on why the game is still marked as "SBI Detected", as far as I'm aware, it's because the game used to be published by GearBox which was one of SBI's partners.
Hyper Light Breaker has since changed publishers, it's no longer GearBox at all, so I have a feeling the "SBI Detected" label is outdated and should be adjusted.
Correct me if I'm wrong though, but I think that's the case.
Originally posted by Kathiel:
Hyper Light Breaker has since changed publishers, it's no longer GearBox at all, so I have a feeling the "SBI Detected" label is outdated and should be adjusted.
Correct me if I'm wrong though, but I think that's the case.

Publishers for Breaker haven't necessarily changed, it's the still the same team[www.arcgames.com] that assumedly would of made the decision to involve SBI.
From the Heart Machine Discord: "It's the same team Heart Machine has been working with since 2020, when they were originally Perfect World Entertainment, before Embracer Group acquired them (turning PWE into Gearbox Publishing SF)"
Last edited by Slowenbrau; 18 Jun @ 10:09pm
hekuwu 5 Jul @ 3:31pm 
Thinking that this conspiratorial "Gamergate 2" rubbish is stupid doesn't make you an "SBI fanboy". I personally don't care about SBI

So you made a whole text wall to defend SBI cuz whatever? ok
Btw inclusion is not bad ofc, but making a checklist is damaging for the industry and degrading for the minorities they are supposedly helping.
Also, who's talking about GG2?
LOL 8 Jul @ 6:18am 

You are a racist.
WereChicken 10 Jul @ 2:37am 

IT'S ALL JUST A HUGE CONSPIRACY! Says the shill defending SBI - a company with employees so pathetic thye have actually been caught trying to start online harassment campaigns against critics and anyone else critical of them.

It's also interesting you're saying the same brain dead tanky thinking and approval for blatant tokenism (If you do work for SBI I'd say start working on your resume, but we all know the cretins hired by sweaty manchild inc are unemployable in anything that actually requires competence and skill)
Last edited by WereChicken; 10 Jul @ 2:38am
Sidonus 21 Jul @ 4:57am 
Originally posted by Nythus:
Also the masked blue girl looks hot so they didn't screw characters design here
were talking video games here....so, unless its just so cringe i cant physiclly stand it, all thats really gonna matter is-
is.it.fun.
People love "the warrior," but when you live in a first world...with little actual drama, we must create a machine to rage against...in turn creating an actual machine...and now..well
'staring into the mouth of hAiL'- "oh me my, got me a live juan."
Remember when all that mattered was-"is it fun?"
Last edited by Sidonus; 21 Jul @ 5:00am
< >
Showing 1-15 of 22 comments
Per page: 1530 50