Galactic Glitch

Galactic Glitch

View Stats:
Max | Crunchy Leaf Games  [developer] 24 Sep, 2023 @ 3:00am
Demo Feedback
Hey there!

If you have any feedback on the demo, we would greatly appreciate hearing about it!

You can reply right here in this thread, or create your own. Or you can join us on Discord and share all your thoughts and feedback with us direct: https://discord.gg/6jPYbpZa2g

In any case, we are more than happy to hear it!
< >
Showing 1-6 of 6 comments
WeeWizard 27 Sep, 2023 @ 1:29am 
A change I immediately noticed in the demo was the addition of ripping pieces off of enemy ships with the gravity gun. Absolutely incredible. I love that you guys leaned into the uniqueness of the mechanic and expanded on it, combining it with modular ships. It's those small details and mechanics (also throwing objects into the boundary ring to make them ricochet back at higher speeds, being able to throw enemy ships/missiles at each other, enemies losing parts as they take damage, etc) that are so important in separating the mediocre games in this genre from the masterpieces.

Looking forward to playing more of the demo and seeing what else you guys have cooking in the kitchen :)
Last edited by WeeWizard; 27 Sep, 2023 @ 1:36am
acchi 10 Oct, 2023 @ 7:04pm 
I am really excited with this! The time in the demo has been a lot of fun, I really like the combat with the dodging and throwing mechanics especially. I worry a little that the small size and sameness of arenas will get somewhat tiresome over time, but it really does feel good to push through the membrane to the next one every time! Wishlisted!
TwirlingFern 13 Oct, 2023 @ 8:19pm 
I enjoyed the demo and the arena style of it. I would make it a bit more clear on which item is being upgraded- like when I'm choosing between LT secondary upgrades, it is highlighting the dash button instead of LT button. I suggest to highlight on the left side the weapon that's getting upgraded. Maybe add some cool stuff like temporary powerups or obstacles in the levels like flamethrowers or something to spice up the rooms.
untn 14 Oct, 2023 @ 11:22am 
Nice Demo please add higher refresh rate support above 100hz and add more screen shaders. change the mouse pointer to be a target icon instead of a pointer.
Last edited by untn; 14 Oct, 2023 @ 11:23am
Zewy 14 Oct, 2023 @ 2:38pm 
Great visuals!
ChotAp 15 Oct, 2023 @ 12:54am 
It run very well on Steamdeck but maybe a "verified" state will give more visibility on the store.
< >
Showing 1-6 of 6 comments
Per page: 1530 50