Daydream: Forgotten Sorrow

Daydream: Forgotten Sorrow

View Stats:
Sky Batto 17 Aug, 2023 @ 8:58am
Study Puzzle: Is this a glitch?
I found my way to the study after having made it past the massive suit of armour. I get there and start deducing how to solve the puzzle, but I can't tell if I'm doing it wrong, or if there's a glitch. I already pulled down three out of four of the mounted heads, and all that's left is the mounted ram head. But no matter what I do, it will not let me grab it. I was able to pull it down earlier when it wasn't the solution to the puzzle, but now my character won't even try to pull it down. I have the footlocker in front of it, have tried throwing teddy, have tried getting him to do it himself, have tried jumping from the footlocker (both sprinting and not), but he just won't even try. I've already looked everywhere online, and so far no one else has even posted a video for this puzzle that wasn't included in a 2~4 hr long lets play video. Am I missing something, or is this a glitch?
Last edited by Sky Batto; 17 Aug, 2023 @ 8:59am
< >
Showing 1-1 of 1 comments
bearplaster  [developer] 28 Aug, 2023 @ 4:08am 
We've checked it just now!

Our producer has just discovered that everything is working on their end, so most likely, it's a glitch. Perhaps trying to restart the game might help, but if not, please record a video, and we'll pass it on to developer!

Thank you very much.
< >
Showing 1-1 of 1 comments
Per page: 1530 50