Saiko no sutoka

Saiko no sutoka

View Stats:
Nightmare Mode Soon?
Imagine if it gets released around Halloween.

That would be PERFECT!

Besides that, Ignore the Negativity, those People Who are saying that it's "Never Coming" don't actually have Inside Knowledge, as the Release Date is actually Internal Knowledge for Habupain and probably also Imagination Clash.

In the meantime, I have been Enjoying No Shiki, and have been modding the game (Through Steam Workshop), and have been Enjoying it.

Anyway, take your Time, Habupain.

We already know Nightmare Mode is going to be Good.
< >
Showing 1-15 of 16 comments
|PeleQ| 30 Jun @ 2:34am 
Originally posted by AnimeZombieHunter:
those People Who are saying that it's "Never Coming" don't actually have Inside Knowledge

Enlighten us with your wisdom then
Bro John 30 Jun @ 4:56am 
those People Who are saying that it's "Never Coming" don't actually have Inside Knowledge
do u have inside knowledge?
and also i think its better for the update to be released on october 31 2031, in its 10 year anniversary!!!
lets not rush things ok, habupain take your time <3
|PeleQ| 30 Jun @ 5:38am 
Originally posted by Bro John:
and also i think its better for the update to be released on october 31 2031, in its 10 year anniversary!!!

No, I do not, however it did sound like you had some.
Naturally, given we've been waiting for about 3 years for any kind of update and still have got nothing in that time - it's pretty reasonable to not expect any. It's a bit foolish otherwise if you ask me, but hey - maybe I'm wrong. Wouldn't count on it, but maybe I'll be pleasantly surprised. Until then however...
Bro John 30 Jun @ 7:01am 
Originally posted by |PeleQ|:

No, I do not, however it did sound like you had some.
Naturally, given we've been waiting for about 3 years for any kind of update and still have got nothing in that time - it's pretty reasonable to not expect any. It's a bit foolish otherwise if you ask me, but hey - maybe I'm wrong. Wouldn't count on it, but maybe I'll be pleasantly surprised. Until then however...
i dont either frend, but it would be pretty cool if the update released in 3021, in its 1000 year anniversary, habupain take your time pleas <3
Clicky 30 Jun @ 11:47am 
Going full damage control few hours after what I said in my discussion? I must be saying the right things then.
Clicky 30 Jun @ 11:59am 

"In the meantime, I have been Enjoying No Shiki, and have been modding the game (Through Steam Workshop), and have been Enjoying it"

Check status just for the sake of argument: 1 minute play time total and only six achievements...

Lying isn't very cool dude.
Originally posted by Clicky:

"In the meantime, I have been Enjoying No Shiki, and have been modding the game (Through Steam Workshop), and have been Enjoying it"

Check status just for the sake of argument: 1 minute play time total and only six achievements...

Lying isn't very cool dude.
I play Steam in Offline Mode, Bud.
Going full damage control few hours after what I said in my discussion? I must be saying the right things then.
Your Point?

Are you ten, or something?
You gonna Cry, now?
Clicky 1 Jul @ 2:17pm 
Your Point?

Are you ten, or something?

Yes
You gonna Cry, now?
Yes
I stand with Habupain.
I stand with Habupain.
be cautious brother, remember that time when habupain deleted threads where people defended him? i wonder why he hasnt deleted this one yet...
I stand with Habupain.
be cautious brother, remember that time when habupain deleted threads where people defended him? i wonder why he hasnt deleted this one yet...
Maybe because it's all in your head?
2Cen 11 Jul @ 11:21pm 
Maybe because it's all in your head?

Habupain has updated the itch.io version of the game, ever since he pretty much lied about dropping the Halloween edition of the game on the same night he made his very last post on the game's update log in 2021 - I was there when he said it in his Discord server. I don't know if he's still updating the itch.io version, but it's safe to assume he ain't touching the Steam version no more.
< >
Showing 1-15 of 16 comments
Per page: 1530 50