Forza Horizon 5

Forza Horizon 5

View Stats:
T10Yaachts 11 Oct, 2023 @ 8:07am
Super Speed Car Pack Release Delay
Update: the Super Speed Car Pack cars will be available, for players who purchased the pack, starting tomorrow October 12th at 2:30 PM UTC / 7:30 AM PDT. The delay has been caused by an issue on our backend which will be resolved with the Season change. We apologize for the inconvenience caused, thank you for your patience.

Edit: Car Pack cars are available now
Last edited by T10Yaachts; 12 Oct, 2023 @ 8:42am
< >
Showing 1-15 of 22 comments
ManUNkind 11 Oct, 2023 @ 10:52am 
Why do they charge us for these packages after purchasing the Premium version? Why don't they release more cars for the Premium? Are they looking at us like fools?
xyy 11 Oct, 2023 @ 11:40am 
thanks i wanted to ask if it is posibole to ad new cars to the pass?
EvilJazz 11 Oct, 2023 @ 4:09pm 
Bought it, however not showing in game. All square are emtpy.
xyy 11 Oct, 2023 @ 9:58pm 
read the discussion above
GRIMM 11 Oct, 2023 @ 11:27pm 
Originally posted by 💘 𝓡𝓲𝓵𝓮𝔂 🔞:
Why do they charge us for these packages after purchasing the Premium version? Why don't they release more cars for the Premium? Are they looking at us like fools?

Premium includes the base game, car pass, vip, welcome pack and both expansions. There was never a promise of every paid car released beyond that to be included in premium. Not sure where people got this idea.

In any case, each DLC pack had a promise of X amount of vehicles and they delivered on that.

If you want more vehicles added without paying extra, play the game more. They have been adding at least 4 vehicles for free every month since launch. Sometimes even more than that.
xyy 12 Oct, 2023 @ 5:34am 
thanks
SONofSAM 12 Oct, 2023 @ 10:21am 
Thnx for the update @T10Yaachts

No matter what all these comments say or trying to say about T10/PGG, you guys and gals do a proper job.
Maybe not always as good as stated up-front but hey..
I've never came across anyone who didn't make mistakes because of them being human.

And computers are not capable of making mistakes, period.
The effort which is put into them (computers) is the output which sometimes isn't expected as is, is solely based on human error and aslong as it's not possible to stop being human..

All these crap comments, childish comments, impersonating! comments, maybe below average is a better description, are useless and should not be paid with too much attention.

Cheers,
Ronnie Retro
Bigdog2995 14 Oct, 2023 @ 5:36pm 
My car pack is still not there, It is in the my store page, but not in list of available cars
Solved..... Had to go to autoshow page and buy them for free.
Last edited by Bigdog2995; 14 Oct, 2023 @ 7:42pm
the bat kite (Banned) 4 Nov, 2023 @ 12:51am 
It's November, PG. You can just drop those cars we bought into our garages instead of us having to go through all the cars for sale in the entire game to find our four in there and individually download them.

They turn out to all have low sticker prices. Interesting. Two of them together (you PG bois know the ones) fetch less than 200,000 when you add their sticker prices together.

That Volkswagen Golf is a throw-away car. And you threw it in as if a Super Speeder! Speed, my ass. It's at best, an S1 car, with all the best upgrades available bought for it. It's a dull sluggard.

It's the exact same car as another 50 thou. VW Golf already on the sales floor in the store...just one year's age difference being the only distinction between the two. So, WTF.
xyy 4 Nov, 2023 @ 1:09am 
I would like the new ones found in simple auctions. I can't find the 2024 corvette, I can't find it yet they will add it next week.
musa4334 4 Nov, 2023 @ 1:39pm 
😑
Don't you guys love it when pgg keeps adding overpriced car packs with filler cars that aren't included in 100$ edition instead of fixing actual issues in the game
xyy 5 Nov, 2023 @ 6:52am 
Meaning what
the bat kite (Banned) 5 Nov, 2023 @ 9:29am 
The four cars are not auctioning, even though PG capped the prices at a reasonable level - say, 400-500 thousand for the two coolest ones.

Check out the *crickets* on the auction house floor, all hopping around the four cars they sold as Super Speed Cars. (Is a VW Golf a speedster?)

They are not wanted. I upgraded the KTM and Elemental to X level, kept them low priced, and yet nobody bid on them. Three run throughs and not a bid made, ever.

These cars have no status is why. Only reward cars do in this game, and those models can be crap. There's nothing wrong with the DLC cars, except the '22 VW Golf R addition. They're cool enough.

They might be unpopular in the auction house because the four are DLC to people *who paid $100 for the game.* And making matters worse for those customers, the first pre-paid FH5 Mexico expansion was a roller-coaster theme park a mile high up in the sky above the game map - an unrelated mini-game based on childrens toy track & cars they also sold as DLC to newcomers to FH5.

I bought the set of four and was only able to sell the Porsche. I painted it up nice and upgraded it. I knew I'd have to get 100,000 credits back on the total selling price to break even. Upgrading a car to make it look like hawt stuff, and having the numbers to back that up, costs 100,000 credits.

The other three nobody will bid on. I priced them low, but no takers. The Porsche I had to run through three times before someone finally bit. I gave the maxed-out (up) VW Golf I 'made' to a fellow player as a gift.
Last edited by the bat kite; 5 Nov, 2023 @ 9:32am
xyy 5 Nov, 2023 @ 10:52am 
I understand
< >
Showing 1-15 of 22 comments
Per page: 1530 50

Date Posted: 11 Oct, 2023 @ 8:07am