Forza Horizon 5

Forza Horizon 5

View Stats:
wont start after todays update...
i play this everyday and after todays update it doesnt even start.... how can i fix this asap??
< >
Showing 1-15 of 187 comments
annomite 18 Jun @ 9:25pm 
Do you get the intro atleast and then black screen? I just had to close and open the game couple times and it started to work
gonzo606 19 Jun @ 1:12pm 
Same issue here, not even getting the black screen.
Says running then goes back to play
B.Ombama 19 Jun @ 3:50pm 
i assume event log says error 0xc000001d ?
G1ZM02K 19 Jun @ 6:11pm 
In my case, it was because I'd updated 'WeMod' earlier in the day and left it running in the background...

Closed that and it worked fine.
Originally posted by annomite:
Do you get the intro atleast and then black screen? I just had to close and open the game couple times and it started to work
nope. it just says starting then goes back to start the game. tried restarting my pc, updating the gpu, etc.
Originally posted by B.Ombama:
it doesnt say anything
Originally posted by gonzo606:
same exact thing with me
Originally posted by ChevyAndVW:
Originally posted by gonzo606:
same exact thing with me
same here
Originally posted by B.Ombama:
Correct
Event viewer states that it cannot access the location where the game is installed. That antivirus might be blocking it, that my drive is corrupt or that the gamefiles are corrupt.

Nvidia drivers are up to date. I verified the files, I moved it to another drive and I reinstalled it. I ran checkdisk. I turned the antivirus and firewall off. Nothing works and not my issue to fix as so many other people are having the very same issue since last update.
Originally posted by Z.Ibrahimovic:
Event viewer states that it cannot access the location where the game is installed. That antivirus might be blocking it, that my drive is corrupt or that the gamefiles are corrupt.

Nvidia drivers are up to date. I verified the files, I moved it to another drive and I reinstalled it. I ran checkdisk. I turned the antivirus and firewall off. Nothing works and not my issue to fix as so many other people are having the very same issue since last update.
Did all that as well glad im not alone
706hrs play everyday and now i cant play anymore because of their cash grab dlc update.....
what can be done now?? i tried everything. antivirus off, updated everything, verify, etc
I just get an infinitely loading after signing into my microsoft account
stouf 21 Jun @ 4:47am 
Originally posted by ChevyAndVW:
what can be done now?? i tried everything. antivirus off, updated everything, verify, etc

im afraid you can do nothing but hope than a dude from their staff read steam forums sometimes... :s
< >
Showing 1-15 of 187 comments
Per page: 1530 50