Forza Horizon 5

Forza Horizon 5

View Stats:
The playlist crap this season SUCKS
The drift for the super spin IS TRASH. YOU CAN'T EVEN ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ GET 100,000 POINTS IN THAT PIECE OF ♥♥♥♥ DRIFT ZONE. YOU CAN'T EVEN COME CLOSE TO 1,500 FT ON THE ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ RAMP IN THE DESERT. ♥♥♥♥ THIS SEASONS EVENTS. I'd rather not play this game at all then try to do them one more time. Not to mention the rewards for this entire season suck as well. No reason to even play the game this entire season. What a joke.
< >
Showing 1-15 of 15 comments
kireta 13 Jul @ 3:04pm 
Doable.
Drift Zone can be tricky for inexperienced players, because it's on dirt. Did it in FD Corvette, but lower power car is probably better, because absolutely massive torque of FD cars makes it hard to balance rear. Maybe AWD drift car like Hoonitruck would do better?
Danger Sign, yup, Rimac Time again. You just need good runup and not to spin in flight. Maybe enable traction control if wheelspin kills your acceleration on sand. 270km/h on ramp seem sufficient to hit seasonal goal.
Last edited by kireta; 13 Jul @ 3:05pm
Dundo 13 Jul @ 3:53pm 
literally did it first try in a honda crx wtf u on about blud
You don't need to do any of that. I just did the Lynk & Co thing, two Event labs, the Lambo pic and the Extreme Track Toys event and got the Taycan. That's really the only new car in the list.
PanPan 13 Jul @ 5:10pm 
Seasons are to motivate you play regurarly, you don't have to do all fomo events, just do what you like.

Drift is easy : zigzag in straights, the goal is to max points, not to be fast. Take any Formula drift car.
Last edited by PanPan; 13 Jul @ 5:12pm
I completed all events no sweat. Practice.
Did the drift zone on the first try. Git good.
Originally posted by jacks_On:
The drift for the super spin IS TRASH. YOU CAN'T EVEN ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ GET 100,000 POINTS IN THAT PIECE OF ♥♥♥♥ DRIFT ZONE. YOU CAN'T EVEN COME CLOSE TO 1,500 FT ON THE ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ RAMP IN THE DESERT. ♥♥♥♥ THIS SEASONS EVENTS. I'd rather not play this game at all then try to do them one more time. Not to mention the rewards for this entire season suck as well. No reason to even play the game this entire season. What a joke.
Drifting is hard. I hate that it is making it's way into so many race games. It's a Japanese-born virus coming sideways in a big hurry towards us all in the pretend racing hobby here in the West...now a quickly-spreading fad! This FH5 variant came to Mexico from England. The Crew Motorfest in Hawaii, USA, is completely eaten up with the slide-it virus.
Last edited by the bat kite; 7 hours ago
The playlist and rewards were underwhelming compared to last month. Just means less time in the game, which isn't necessarily a bad thing. Not sure what's coming next month.

Both the jump and the drift are doable, but are they worth it? Only succeeded the jump after several tries in a few different cars. Left the drift unfinished, among a number of other events which just isn't fun enough. The Trials and Horizon Tour are always a good time though.
ph!l 14 Jul @ 8:50am 
Traction and Stability control off and Manual shifting.
AWD tune, Ken Block style. (RIP legend). American style drifting @the bat kite >.O

Only way I can see people struggling is if they have traction enabled and use autoshifting. It makes drifting/hooning near impossible if you can't hold a gear at high revs.
Originally posted by ph!l:
AWD tune, Ken Block style. (RIP legend). American style drifting @the bat kite >.O

Only way I can see people struggling is if they have traction enabled and use autoshifting. It makes drifting/hooning near impossible if you can't hold a gear at high revs.

That's how i do everything in the game. The handling just doesn't feel right, leaving those options turned on.
Visukinttu 14 Jul @ 11:27am 
Originally posted by ph!l:

Autoshifting is not an issue. I never use manual. Traction and Stability control are the things which probably prevent people from learning to drift properly. RWD is easier than AWD but it's not impossible on that either, and I would suggest AWD on dirt roads.

For the record I absolutely hated and avoided all drifting related for at least 80 hours when I started playing (FH4), but after I learned how to do that it became my absolute favorite part of the game. Drift club in 5 was the first side mission I completed.

What comes to the danger sign.. You just need a fast car. Took me at least ten tries to finally get it. Any car that has torque and hp over 1000 and doesn't weight more than 1500kg should do the trick.
PanPan 14 Jul @ 2:04pm 
I use ABS, traction and autoshift on without issues (but simu steering otherwise you can't do left-right fast).

You just need a drift car (formula drift) or :
Drift suspension (lower) + tires (loose rear) + diff (rear 100%)

Or just buy Hoonigan RS200 or Hoonicorn...
Last edited by PanPan; 14 Jul @ 2:11pm
SoanoS 16 Jul @ 6:00am 
Okay. Some tips for drift zones:

1. Turning off traction control and stability control will improve your drift scores dramatically. You can turn manual gears on for drifting if you want but that is optional. Ideally you would be wheel-spinning on second or third gear (drift gearbox) and stay on at high RPM to maintain speed.

2. A drift tuned car will be much easier to drift with, with much smaller risk of spinning out. If you spin out too easily with Acceleration Differential lockl 100%, tty 90 or 93 (93 is my go to value)

3. Drift score is calculated from the angle and speed of the slide.

4. Do the Drift Club story, it is a good tutorial and introduction to the drifting.

The seasonal ramp I did with an offroad-spec Rimac C Two.
If you do not have that one, I would imagine a Mosler MT900S tuned to offroad and with power build could do the trick. As long as you can pick up enough speed for the ramp.

Good luck!
Last edited by SoanoS; 16 Jul @ 6:14am
spellsnare 16 Jul @ 10:04am 
i'm new to the game and i was able to do it maybe git good ?

but more seriously did you put drift tire ? and offroad anti-shock ?
Last edited by spellsnare; 16 Jul @ 10:04am
awdion354 16 Jul @ 12:13pm 
Awwww, what in the blue hell are you so angry about?? huh?? Why do you feel the need to put caps to get your statement across?? Your face all squinched up. Go do one of the following things to cool off: do less problematic events that you can get done or go eat some ice cream/go drink a protein shake/make yourself a ham and cheese sammich. Do something but don't get angry!! If it makes you feel any better, i still can't get the extreme road trip trial event done due to PI limits

Here are some tips/tricks i'll throw out if you stop whining and crying: 1. Buy the non-black colored hoonicorn Mustang at the autoshow which costs 500,000 IIRC. 2. Turn the stability control assist off. 3. Drift Away. may take a few attempts. Be patient
Last edited by awdion354; 16 Jul @ 12:32pm
< >
Showing 1-15 of 15 comments
Per page: 1530 50