Samurai Vandalism

Samurai Vandalism

This topic has been pinned, so it's probably important
Swaps4  [developer] 24 Aug, 2023 @ 8:09pm
Bug Reports
This thread will be for bug reports. Please post a screenshot and a description of any bugs you may find in the game, and we will fix them as soon as possible.

Feel free to join our official Discord server[discord.gg] to get the fastest response for customer support.
< >
Showing 1-14 of 14 comments
TCEfenrir 25 Aug, 2023 @ 10:44pm 
for some reason after installing the game the BGM is nonexistent and refuses to play even if I mess with the sliders or reboot the game.
Tak 27 Aug, 2023 @ 5:59pm 
not sure whats going on but im on a high end pc theres litearlly no voices nor bgm in game. only sound effects. like wtf? i checked option all of them are enabled im confused as hell.
Tak 27 Aug, 2023 @ 6:07pm 
the installed files are 1.2gb. but i check the other site and the files are over 5gb or close and it has bgm and voices??? i think the steam version is bugged
Gizmo 28 Aug, 2023 @ 9:59am 
im not sure if this is a bug but i cant seem to get Mukuro to change form in battle, i can with Kinako but the options not there for Mukuro
blizzcarsten 28 Aug, 2023 @ 10:04am 
Originally posted by Gizmo:
im not sure if this is a bug but i cant seem to get Mukuro to change form in battle, i can with Kinako but the options not there for Mukuro

Her transformation is a Battle Skill aka you need to equip it.
When I was in battle there was this pictures/video that popped up except the screen was broken kinda like there its upsetting because it's making it partially unplayable so until they come put with a new patch I'm refunding it.
Scorchimist 31 Aug, 2023 @ 6:49am 
When i click the start button this massage appears and game closes
'This application will be closed due to error. NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object'
gpblitzer 1 Sep, 2023 @ 10:32am 
I found a bug when selecting Mukuro to hunt down rebel leader, after the first scene i got an error prompt with Japanese words and the game closes. Also when the option to watch op it stops and skips.
dka721 2 Sep, 2023 @ 10:29am 
The skill winter herald on Mukuro is described as good against plan types but is actual attribute is oni.
𝓇𝒾𝒶 2 Sep, 2023 @ 10:46am 
When the game starts, this text appears and the game closes... "This application will be closed due to error. NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object"
Game crashes whenever a special effects scene comes up when skipping
NovisCosmos 5 Sep, 2023 @ 2:11am 
I can't progress in any of the routes cuz whenever Mikage casts a spell in dialogue it crashes the game with ArgumentNullException: Value cannot be null. Parameter name: key
Tsumachi 21 Sep, 2023 @ 1:22pm 
game crashes on those who dream and those with the strength to survive side episode
Tak 15 Oct, 2023 @ 11:54am 
i found out the game u must download the adult patch from kagura or else it just bugged lol
< >
Showing 1-14 of 14 comments
Per page: 1530 50