Samurai Vandalism

Samurai Vandalism

unreal-7800 27 Aug, 2023 @ 1:31pm
The game does not open
I downloaded the game from steam. The menu opens, this message appears when I press start, it closes. ''This application will be closed due to error. NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object'' I downloaded the patch.
< >
Showing 1-7 of 7 comments
Yellowrat 29 Aug, 2023 @ 9:40am 
mine was working fine until my computer crashed in the middle of playing, when i tried relaunching the game it kept giving me that error even after verifying integrity and reinstalling. i even tried relaunching it without the patch and it still gave me that error thus safe to say it has nothing to do with patch
unreal-7800 8 Sep, 2023 @ 8:45am 
Why don't you fix this error?
HYLEG 8 Sep, 2023 @ 10:38am 
I emailed the development team, I hope they respond because this is annoying
Last edited by HYLEG; 8 Sep, 2023 @ 1:53pm
unreal-7800 20 Oct, 2023 @ 11:11pm 
They still haven't fixed the game. I can't play from the desktop PC and the laptop. I wouldn't expect this from Kagura Games.
7Tepeli 26 Oct, 2023 @ 9:15pm 
Same problem, now I get it why this game is on a huge sale !..
RubyzzV 29 Nov, 2023 @ 10:13pm 
I found same error when my computer crashed in the middle of playing. I don't sure it can help you but I can fixed by Re-install game + patch -> Delete folder SaveData in my computer -> close stream cloud of this game in stream-> It fixed I can play without error now
So i had the same issue but resolved it on my own. The problem is probably with the patch from Kagura games not working right. just extracting it to the main file for the game won't work fully. If you open the En patch folder then open i think the last folder in the list you should see an application start it and it will download everything for the patch. Make sure before you install that the folder selected for where to install is the main game folder. it should be selected automatically.
< >
Showing 1-7 of 7 comments
Per page: 1530 50