Samurai Vandalism

Samurai Vandalism

Your best ending? (Beware Spoiler !!!)
I've finished the game 2 times so far (Hozuki and BYAKUYA) and I can already say that the "happiest" ending with less collateral damage is BYAKUYA (provided that, unlike me, you haven't killed anyone during your journey, otherwise you'll be hunted down by your former comrades on the orders of their leader).

In any case, in Hozuki, Hiraga goes mad when he loses his beloved, and if Tamamo survives to the end, Azami, Ryuu and many others will die either in the final battle, or in the fight between Hozuki and BYAKUYA).

As a reminder, the game contains:

* 3 ROUTES & 10 ENDINGS *
Each route has its own feel. The final bosses and the ending itself are, of course, different.

[ONIBI Route] * Depending on how you proceed, this is a "Pure Love" route.
- Momo and Kinako are controllable.

[BYAKUYA Route]
- Mei is controllable

[ROUNIN Route]
- Momo and Kinako are controllable

I read on DLSite that in addition to the 4 main protagonists, there are 3 secondary heroines you can also control,
and for EACH of them, we've included more H-scenes than a standard HRPG has in TOTAL.

However, I have no idea how to unlock them...

It seems that Mei has the fewest H-scenes compared to Mukuro, Momo and Kinako (there are 130+ H-scenes featuring the protagonist. 55+ Momo, 55+ Kinako, 20+ Mei.)

----------------------------------

I didn't like some of the inconsistencies though.

Why is Mukuro targeted when she's killed, while other members like Manji are the worst kind of killer, mercilessly killing even their subordinates.

I know she's developed a taste for blood and offered to kill the princess without mercy, but hey, it was for Yamato's own good.

By the way, her sister has just as many kills as she does, because they share the same stats, strangely enough.
Last edited by EdenGenesisWs; 29 Aug, 2023 @ 1:42am
< >
Showing 1-6 of 6 comments
omegaphantom 30 Aug, 2023 @ 8:05am 
So I play both Hozuki and Byakuya endings and I say, I like Byakuya ending more (don't like it either but I can deal with it) Never like the romances in Hozuki route, they way too cringey, stupid and embarrassing to read that I had to fast skip it (or maybe I just don't like the male MC Leo, Gin, Ranmaru, etc lol)

Never played Roin route but I heard that Mukuro, Momo and Kinako become bad guys in that.
blizzcarsten 30 Aug, 2023 @ 9:34am 
Originally posted by EdenGenesisWs:
I didn't like some of the inconsistencies though.

You need to be more specific =)

Game is full of Inconsistencies and really only works logically if you consider each Route a separate Universe.

Of course even then there are glaring Holes. Like Mukuro NEVER asking her Sister why she joined the Organisation who killed their Parents. Basically the Question EVERYONE would ask instantly ( with most people being pretty angry while asking, like really really angry ).

Originally posted by omegaphantom:
Never played Roin route but I heard that Mukuro, Momo and Kinako become bad guys in that.

Depends on the Players decision. You can avoid almost all Murder stuff.

Haven't played Hozuiki yet but with this Spoilerin the first post i can almost safely say that Byakura Normal End is the best end for all involved ( minus the fox kinda ).

it's like the exactly same as in ideology

Victor Knight : Deaths and Love
Rebels : Everyone lives happily ever after
Drifter : Everyone dies (if desired )

If Ronin Route ( as comparison ) would be Pegi 12, then Drifter is 18+++ xD
Last edited by blizzcarsten; 30 Aug, 2023 @ 9:43am
Originally posted by omegaphantom:
So I play both Hozuki and Byakuya endings and I say, I like Byakuya ending more (don't like it either but I can deal with it) Never like the romances in Hozuki route, they way too cringey, stupid and embarrassing to read that I had to fast skip it (or maybe I just don't like the male MC Leo, Gin, Ranmaru, etc lol)

i suspect they exist in part for those like ntr? given i think thats what certain routes least with the high lust or similar hozuki route might be haven't played that route nor do i really plan, don't get why ntr is liked especially how its typically depicted and they don't really bother making them well done or as likeable as they could be otherwise
Last edited by somethingsomething; 16 Sep, 2023 @ 6:31pm
EdenGenesisWs 22 Sep, 2023 @ 1:43pm 
Sorry for the late reply, I hadn't noticed I'd received replies and I have notifications on several other forums I'm active on lol...

As far as Mukuro is concerned, she has questions about Hozuki as well and she has a very strong trust in her sister who is a woman of justice. She knows that her sister would never follow her parents' murderers, which is why she's patient before asking her, I think. You have to understand that Japanese people don't express themselves the way we do (I know because I've lived in Japan).

On the other hand, what bothers me a little is the fact that Mei doesn't express herself on the subject, and that she doesn't share the fruit of her research into the assassins of her parents, who were in fact soldiers of the Shogunate, headed by Sasaki.

After all, we can understand why the creator chose to do this, because if Mukuro had known, she would no longer be able to ally herself with her former Hozuki companions, whom she would consider her enemies for being affiliated with the Shogunate, which was responsible for her parents' death.
7Tepeli 26 Oct, 2023 @ 11:07pm 
How on earth can you play this game?
There are lot of people getting this weird "Nullreferenceexeption" error and it's been there since 2021. No ansver from devs, no ansver from kagura. Some pepole can play but some people can't even open the main menu. I hope they fix it so we can play too and even discuss things...
The ending I liked the most is the RONIN normal ending.

What bothers me the most in the story is that the way Mei treats Mukuro makes no sense to me. Her goal is the find out who attacked her village and killed the people she loved and the reason why. to take revenge. She is obsessed with this goal and yet right after the attack on her village she abandoned her little sister who was waiting for her and needed her the most. And the minute she reunites with Mukuro she attacks her with the intent to kill. From Mukuro I got the impression that they were close as sisters but Mei doent seem to care about Mukuro at all. And none of the routes shed any light on this.

Also for some reason I just dont like any of the Male romances that are paired with the heroines (Leo, Gin, Ranmaru) they just make me cringe and I had to force myself to read through their dialogue. Same goes for Cliff and Falke in Ideology in friction.
< >
Showing 1-6 of 6 comments
Per page: 1530 50