Derelicts

Derelicts

Romain  [vývojář] 17. led. 2022 v 3.18
Welcome to everyone !
Hello everyone !

I'm Romain, the developer of Derelicts !

I've been waiting waaay too long to make the Steam page and it's now live !
I'll be celebrating this on my side !

This message is just to welcome you to the community. If you ended up here, it's probably because you like survival games (so do I !). Thank you for taking interest in the game ! I hope you'll all like it !

Cheers !

Romain
< >
Zobrazeno 115 z 58 komentářů
Could I get a couple keys for the game by chance?
I can not wait. In which year can we expect the game?
Félicitations pour la page Steam Romain.
Hâte de le tester.

Myirdin
Been following on reddit. Glad to see here. Loving the vids so far
bonjour
Congratulations! Really intrigued as to how far along this is, my wife and I are avid survival COOP PVE gamers so would be amazing to know how far along you are on this if we're in a QX 202Y release? Promise I won't hold you to it:D
Looking great! Good luck with the project!
Grats on getting the page up!
Game looks great! been keeping an eye on the discord, cant wait to get my hands on it!
Been on the discord server, got the news, I'm glad to see it's on steam now and I am looking forward to release, or even an early release version.
Phinno původně napsal:
Could I get a couple keys for the game by chance?
You could just buy it, cheap ♥♥♥♥
Where am I able to buy them?
Romain  [vývojář] 18. led. 2022 v 3.14 
Myirdin původně napsal:
Félicitations pour la page Steam Romain.
Hâte de le tester.

Myirdin
Merci beaucoup Myirdin !! :)
Romain  [vývojář] 18. led. 2022 v 3.15 
Phinno původně napsal:
Where am I able to buy them?
Hello Phinno !
The game is not available right now :), I'm still working on it ! I'll let people know on Steam and all the media when there is a playable version available ! Have a good day !
Romain  [vývojář] 18. led. 2022 v 3.17 
VADERDYB původně napsal:
Congratulations! Really intrigued as to how far along this is, my wife and I are avid survival COOP PVE gamers so would be amazing to know how far along you are on this if we're in a QX 202Y release? Promise I won't hold you to it:D

Awesome to read, VADER ! ;) I hope both your wife and you will like it when it's out !! For the release, I'm hoping Q4 2022 but it might take longer (with optimization and testing the multiplayer, I might underestimate the amount of time it'll take ! Also, testing the whole AI thing will be a hell ! haha). So I would say Q4 2022 but I wouldn't promise it for sure ! :)
Take care !
< >
Zobrazeno 115 z 58 komentářů
Na stránku: 1530 50

Datum zveřejnění: 17. led. 2022 v 3.18
Počet příspěvků: 58