Derelicts

Derelicts

Next Fest Demo
Man I was really hoping to see this with a demo for Next Fest this go around.
< >
Showing 1-15 of 16 comments
stargit 11 Feb @ 10:07pm 
I thought so to after all this time.
Romain  [developer] 22 May @ 10:21am 
Originally posted by DrEvilHomer:

Doing my best to progress but still into some boring code and optimization! 😄

But I'm getting there!
stargit 22 May @ 12:49pm 
Originally posted by Romain:

But I'm getting there!

:steamthumbsup:
thadg59 13 Jun @ 8:22pm 
Originally posted by Romain:

But I'm getting there!

Are you the only one working on this game ? I have seen too many EAG's with single dev, that does not finish their game.
Sifner 26 Jun @ 11:25am 
Romain is the only one working on the game, but he's working at a good pace! Re: Next Fest- Developers are only allowed to be featured in one Next Fest, per Steam rules. So it's more beneficial to participate in the one closest to a release date, for extra marketing :)
stargit 26 Jun @ 11:48am 
Originally posted by Sifner:
Romain is the only one working on the game, but he's working at a good pace! Re: Next Fest- Developers are only allowed to be featured in one Next Fest, per Steam rules. So it's more beneficial to participate in the one closest to a release date, for extra marketing :)

So October or 2025.
Sifner 28 Jun @ 5:25pm 
Honestly- heavily dependent on the reality of both development speed and any issues that crop up in the builds before Early Access- whether it's Alpha, Beta, etc. It's relatively pointless to say it'll be X date or Next Fest and then draw ire if the target isn't met. If you read the recently posted announcement, it contained a breakdown of some of the work he's done so far. :steamthumbsup:
stargit 28 Jun @ 9:22pm 
Honestly- heavily dependent on the reality of both development speed and any issues that crop up in the builds before Early Access- whether it's Alpha, Beta, etc. It's relatively pointless to say it'll be X date or Next Fest and then draw ire if the target isn't met. If you read the recently posted announcement, it contained a breakdown of some of the work he's done so far. :steamthumbsup:

So in other words, it's 2025 :)
Sifner 29 Jun @ 7:44am 
I would expect Patreon backers that will acquire an Alpha key as part of their backing tier will have Alpha access by 2025. In terms of Early Access release, no idea- when Romain is ready to release it :)
stargit 29 Jun @ 11:45am 
I would expect Patreon backers that will acquire an Alpha key as part of their backing tier will have Alpha access by 2025. In terms of Early Access release, no idea- when Romain is ready to release it :)

Thanks.

Off my wish list.
Good luck with the game.
Sifner 30 Jun @ 5:38pm 
Thanks - have a good one!

Originally posted by stargit:

Thanks.

Off my wish list.
Good luck with the game.
Love how the same user has said they are removing this about four times now. Lol. Like they can't have something on their wishlist that sits. Thanks for the information, I didn't know Next Fest is a one time deal, makes sense to wait until later. Don't listen to that one same person that seems to only be in this forum to complain and threaten to remove this game from their wishlist. It doesn't hurt me any if this game sits on my wishlist for one year or twenty. It will get here when it gets here and I'll like it or I won't. The idea that it's taking too long so I would remove it from my wishlist is silly. If the game is awesome how long it took to make won't matter, same for if it sucks. Lol
Sifner 18 Jul @ 2:43pm 
:steamhearteyes:

My Wishlist is like my game backlog. Always room for more! :steammocking:

Love how the same user has said they are removing this about four times now. Lol. Like they can't have something on their wishlist that sits. Thanks for the information, I didn't know Next Fest is a one time deal, makes sense to wait until later. Don't listen to that one same person that seems to only be in this forum to complain and threaten to remove this game from their wishlist. It doesn't hurt me any if this game sits on my wishlist for one year or twenty. It will get here when it gets here and I'll like it or I won't. The idea that it's taking too long so I would remove it from my wishlist is silly. If the game is awesome how long it took to make won't matter, same for if it sucks. Lol

Exactly, there is literally no reason to take something off your wishlist due to time.
Originally posted by stargit:

Thanks.

Off my wish list.
Good luck with the game.
+ 1
Suggest adding steam store page closer to release date, Early Access or Full release.

Exactly, there is literally no reason to take something off your wishlist due to time.
The reason it does matter for me & possible others is, when we have 50+ games on wishlist & get spammed in our Steam Library.
< >
Showing 1-15 of 16 comments
Per page: 1530 50

Date Posted: 7 Feb @ 2:06pm