Dread Delusion

Dread Delusion

View Stats:
 This topic has been pinned, so it's probably important
Ranch Joyride  [developer] 14 May @ 9:39am
Dread Delusion Bug/Issues Report Thread
Hey everyone!

Feel free to post any issues that you're currently experiencing in Dread Delusion in this thread. This'll help keep a lot of the reports from players together and easier to parse through for us!

If you'd rather post on our official Discord, we have certain channels dedicated to feedback and bug-related issues: https://discord.gg/JTPfXdSFXq

Before you post in this thread or on the forums, please take a cursory glance at past replies/threads or use the search function. Some folks have already reported certain issues, and we wouldn't want new ones to potentially get drowned out!
< >
Showing 1-15 of 593 comments
Looking at the fortress from the starting area makes the game drop from 60fps to about 40.
VINT 14 May @ 10:37am 
Low FPS
Sinnabon 14 May @ 11:02am 
Game doesn’t start on steam deck, looking at infinitely spinning steam logo. Worked fine before (May 2nd).
Tried to uninstall/check files, didn’t help.
Farklun 14 May @ 2:16pm 
I remapped some keys around and set "Q" for block. But now the game sometimes crashes when I press "q". EDIT: fixed this one by clearing the keybinds and doinf it again.
Last edited by Farklun; 18 May @ 11:48am
evano321 14 May @ 2:48pm 
Rotten Onions turn hostile even when you charm the doorman?
Zaratul 14 May @ 2:53pm 
Truth potion is bugged, it closes the menu and usage window just stays until i click cancel. Quick slot is also not working.
I came to Pwyll at night, talked to the merchant, then pick the lock of the Culwuch tower, and looted the goblet. After that I went and saw a suspicious character. At this point I started the Secrets and Spores quest right at the stage that I met this suspicious character. The quest log said that I had already met Culwych. When I went to see Culwych for the first time in the afternoon, he told me to weigh myself, but the script doesn't work.
https://www.youtube[.]com/watch?v=aMo2Ax56JJ0&t=3602s
According to the youtube video above I should stand on the scale and the script should trigger and the quest should start, but it had already started when I met a suspicious character. In the console, if it is helpfull, it says the following when you stand on the scale:
- [QUEST] Task Triggered. Attempting to set pwyllShroom to 25
I could probably fix this by doing something like: set pwyllShroom to 20 (the point when you met him), but i dont know how to fully activate console to write this
bfg9001 14 May @ 3:02pm 
I keep falling through the ground when I first get to Hollowshire, at the lift right next to the Academy lift. Happens even when I take the side route through the tower with the glimmer of delusion, heading up towards the Wobbly Noggin. Help :'(
Originally posted by Reinhard von Ulfenheit:
...he told me to weigh myself, but the script doesn't work.

Same for me, also when following the stranger in the "Secrets and Spores" quest, the stranger no clips through the door, it doesn't open it so I can't continue the quest.
Originally posted by Krigalishnikov:
Originally posted by Reinhard von Ulfenheit:
...he told me to weigh myself, but the script doesn't work.

Same for me, also when following the stranger in the "Secrets and Spores" quest, the stranger no clips through the door, it doesn't open it so I can't continue the quest.

seeing this same behavior here
In the Clockwork Kingdom there's a lady in a scroll shop, I went to talk to her and no dialog appeared but my camera is stuck on her, soft locking the game.
Docangle 14 May @ 5:38pm 
Originally posted by evano321:
Rotten Onions turn hostile even when you charm the doorman?
Same thing happened to me
Rotten onions charm option is not working :(
Originally posted by Ber- BADger:
Rotten onions charm option is not working :(
Since they are hostile now, should i start again? Or is the content not worth it?
< >
Showing 1-15 of 593 comments
Per page: 1530 50