Dread Delusion

Dread Delusion

View Stats:
How big is the game's world?
Is it bigger than, say, in Skyrim? Smaller? Roughly the same?
< >
Showing 1-7 of 7 comments
why does it matter in the slightest?
Originally posted by Guy Randolf:

Hm, because I'm asking? So as I understand it's not very big?
SCUMM 7 Jul @ 2:21am 
Smaller than Skyrim by quite a bit.
Originally posted by Guy Randolf:
Is this a serious question? Like for real?

Lets see:
Game Length
Exploration
Variety
Biome Count
Replayability

I can go on and on on what the size of the world implies. Some of y'all in these forums, for real.
Mazurka 9 Jul @ 12:46pm 
Its a fairly large world that shrinks as you progress. By this i'm meaning - the world seems large as you wander around exploring and getting familiar with the world. but, as you progress you'll unlock short cuts, you'll most likely run / travel faster, and you'll have discovered every corner and backtracked to open all of the previously locked doors.

At this point the world may seem rather small, because most of the game is like a story driven experience with easter egg hunt content. its probably suitable for most people. but if you enjoy the game, you're going to want a lot more :spacebooze:
Originally posted by Mazurka:
Its a fairly large world that shrinks as you progress. By this i'm meaning - the world seems large as you wander around exploring and getting familiar with the world. but, as you progress you'll unlock short cuts, you'll most likely run / travel faster, and you'll have discovered every corner and backtracked to open all of the previously locked doors.

At this point the world may seem rather small, because most of the game is like a story driven experience with easter egg hunt content. its probably suitable for most people. but if you enjoy the game, you're going to want a lot more :spacebooze:

To be fair, wanting more is never a bad thing (not to imply you meant it that way). It just means that the experience was that enjoyable

Also, if the dev sees this, good job on the game. Already found new things since I last played in EA
Personally, I tend to prefer smaller worlds. I'm the kind of person that can get overwhelmed in large worlds and I tend to not enjoy them as much. I tried the Elder Scrolls, Fallout, and Elden Ring, in each case they kind of exhaust me, even if the game itself is really good.

Smaller worlds like in Vampire The Masquerade or Jade Empire are more my style.

So if the world is on the smaller side here, I can actually see that as a positive.
< >
Showing 1-7 of 7 comments
Per page: 1530 50