My Friendly Neighborhood

My Friendly Neighborhood

View Stats:
Kolunas 25 Aug, 2023 @ 4:32pm
Room 123
Is this accessible at all? All it says is Perhaps another time.
< >
Showing 1-7 of 7 comments
Bleep 25 Aug, 2023 @ 6:43pm 
"......" is what it says, and no, it is not accessable (yet)
Buvud Productions 6 Sep, 2023 @ 12:47pm 
Originally posted by Bleep:
"......" is what it says, and no, it is not accessable (yet)
if you hit "e" enough on the door it will say something along the lines of perhaps another time.
Bleep 6 Sep, 2023 @ 2:58pm 
i've never tried to open a locked door, and it didn't open, so i kept trying. but it's an interesting game choice for people who do try to open a locked door, and keep trying. thanx, buvud
ewrtnz 23 Oct, 2023 @ 7:57pm 
you need to get an s rank on all of the neighborhorde maps and characters, you then need to start a new game and youll have an item called "tape cutters" in your inventory, use the tape cutters on the closet with taped handles and youll get a key, use the key on the door and itll unlock
I opened it by accident while in free-cam mode, no idea if that's intended.
RoGeR 28 Jul @ 2:50am 
Originally posted by ewrtnz:
you need to get an s rank on all of the neighborhorde maps and characters, you then need to start a new game and youll have an item called "tape cutters" in your inventory, use the tape cutters on the closet with taped handles and youll get a key, use the key on the door and itll unlock
That´s for real?
LEF 28 Jul @ 6:56pm 
Originally posted by RoGeR:
Originally posted by ewrtnz:
That´s for real?

Yes, this is 100% for real.
< >
Showing 1-7 of 7 comments
Per page: 1530 50