Touhou Mystia's Izakaya

Touhou Mystia's Izakaya

View Stats:
How do dish prices work exactly?
Some of these dishes seem like really bad deals because they're worth less than the sum of their parts. does the dish price get added onto the ingredient prices and that's why it LOOKS like a bad deal at first. or is it really just a bad deal. like the kaguya-hime has really expensive ingredients but the dish is only worth 65.
< >
Showing 1-3 of 3 comments
Hana 1 Aug @ 10:26am 
Different vendors sell ingredients for different prices, so you could lose money if you don't have a good source for your ingredients. Some dishes should just be saved for specific characters and not sold to the normal customers.

Also, additions do not change the price of anything you sell, they just improve your rating which affects how much your customers order and tip.
Nine 1 Aug @ 10:39am 
Damn, there are a lot of useless recipes then. wish there was a blacklist option to hide them. I only kept the kaguya-hime on the menu for the competition, and it won by a landslide, but man does it cost way too much to make. The turkey is so much better cost wise but nobody orders it.

Not that i'm hurting for cash or anything, I have much more than I need, but it's principle that counts
Last edited by Nine; 1 Aug @ 10:43am
安忆 2 Aug @ 1:29am 
The final amount of money you can get may not necessarily be the price listed on the recipes, as there are tips and various additional bonuses. Moreover, customers' evaluations are based on the tags on the recipes. If you are not so concerned about this but pursue profits purely in terms of money, then some recipes may indeed not meet your expectations.
< >
Showing 1-3 of 3 comments
Per page: 1530 50