Fruits
Cheater Achievement
Is this achievement just impossible to get without SAM?
< >
Showing 1-10 of 10 comments
Studio Gygax  [developer] 8 Jul @ 1:10pm 
i wanted to have this just because i found it funny but i gotten some complains about it so i changing it on the next update
Originally posted by Studio Gygax:
i wanted to have this just because i found it funny but i gotten some complains about it so i changing it on the next update
Oh gotcha, ty for the info. Is the “Reset” achievement also impossible? It doesn’t look like anyone’s legitimately gotten that one so far
Studio Gygax  [developer] 10 Jul @ 9:32am 
Originally posted by 󠀡󠀡:
Oh gotcha, ty for the info. Is the “Reset” achievement also impossible? It doesn’t look like anyone’s legitimately gotten that one so far
Well its not impossible but it would be really "Hard" to do because you have to go to 4,294,967,295 clicks which is the max of a Uint variable i might make it easier but i kinda like that it will take sometime to get it legitimately.
kitt 10 Jul @ 9:45am 
in what world is it funny to screw with legit players and provide bonuses for cheaters?
kitt 10 Jul @ 9:46am 
Originally posted by 󠀡󠀡:
Well its not impossible but it would be really "Hard" to do because you have to go to 4,294,967,295 clicks which is the max of a Uint variable i might make it easier but i kinda like that it will take sometime to get it legitimately.
ah yea.. so 2 achievements that are bonuses for cheaters, coolio
Originally posted by 󠀡󠀡:
"sometime to get it legitimately": yeah forget it, about 1.5 years of non stop auto clicking. No one will bother with that.
Last edited by Camper-Hunter; 12 Jul @ 8:46am
kitt 12 Jul @ 8:47am 
also 100 times.. :D
Last edited by kitt; 12 Jul @ 8:47am
Thanks for removing these two achievements!
It was just a matter of owning multipliers...
Probably complainers are more important for developer than people who spend money on it...
󠀡󠀡 13 Jul @ 3:17pm 
Originally posted by DDtective:
It was just a matter of owning multipliers...
Probably complainers are more important for developer than people who spend money on it...
Better to have a skill/effort based achievement rather than one relegated to people who simply have more money to blow on games. Sick of seeing paywall/DLC based achievements, that ruins the entire point.
< >
Showing 1-10 of 10 comments
Per page: 1530 50