Metal Slug Tactics

Metal Slug Tactics

Demo Down?
I have been playing the ♥♥♥♥ out of the demo these last few days - even despite the boss fight loading screen crash - so I am rather disappointed to find out today that it is no longer playable for those who already have it installed; I got a "no licenses" error message upon trying to launch it this morning. I mean, it is not the end of the world, but I would have expected the demo to remain playable at least until the full game release, which unfortunately is still several months away... :(
< >
Showing 1-6 of 6 comments
0wnz0r 28 Jun @ 6:22am 
i played it once a day or 2 after i downloaded it, jus went to check it again, n the play button says "purchase" now lol.

woulda been nice if they mentioned it was a timed demo rather than surprise us. i jus aint sure if i want a metal slug tactics game n it woulda been nice to try it more than once to see if im down for it.
Aside from the game oftentimes crashing upon loading the boss fight map, I loved that demo and I had plans to keep on playing it until I had unlocked everything that I could. Simply put, it is a genius take on the Metal Slug IP. Hopefully, the full release will have fixed that crash issue, because I seriously intend to get the game on day one.
Last edited by JohnnyTheWolf; 28 Jun @ 10:37am
Originally posted by 0wnz0r:
i played it once a day or 2 after i downloaded it, jus went to check it again, n the play button says "purchase" now lol.

woulda been nice if they mentioned it was a timed demo rather than surprise us. i jus aint sure if i want a metal slug tactics game n it woulda been nice to try it more than once to see if im down for it.

They constantly said it was only available for a certain amount of time. Then they made it longer and said us again when it ends.
Originally posted by FOXPLZKTHXLOL:
They constantly said it was only available for a certain amount of time. Then they made it longer and said us again when it ends.

Yeah, but usually, it means just removing the demo download link. That is the first time I see a developer making it so the demo could not longer be played by those who already had it downloaded.
Smurf 30 Jun @ 3:15pm 
Originally posted by JohnnyTheWolf:
Originally posted by FOXPLZKTHXLOL:

Yeah, but usually, it means just removing the demo download link. That is the first time I see a developer making it so the demo could not longer be played by those who already had it downloaded.
Other devs do it for certain. My first time seeing it was with 30XX, so it's a thing. I think the demo would be great until release.
Ikagura 6 Jul @ 12:07am 
It's bad for preservation...
< >
Showing 1-6 of 6 comments
Per page: 1530 50