BONELAB

BONELAB

View Stats:
I think SLZ could be the new Valve
If they can get better at communicating and take feedback from the community there is potential for massive success. I believe that they are too ahead of their time. If they could just wait for the technology to catch up maybe B-Side, Dead FM, or HOTMK could be the Half-life 2 to the Half-life 1 of Boneworks/Bonelab.
< >
Showing 1-3 of 3 comments
Aves 14 Jul @ 10:32pm 
Nah lol. Not only does it mean genuinely nothing to be "the new valve", they've done nothing to prove that they are anything special. Everything you can do in either bone title is much more fleshed out on B&S barring gunplay. Comparing the npc interactions is just night and day man. Zero changes in that department in 5 years.
being the new valve aint really a good thing especially when boneworks is compared to the worst valve game series ever made that it already surpassed [half life < boneworks/lab]
Philly S 15 Jul @ 5:50pm 
this game is so mid though. it lacks any identity (ironically the story is about identity.) it just feels like a half baked boneworks with a avatar system and worse movement. it just echoes the whole meta "be who you wanna be in our world!!" sentiment that every tech bro has for VR. i want experiences not a ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ second life DLC.
Last edited by Philly S; 15 Jul @ 5:52pm
< >
Showing 1-3 of 3 comments
Per page: 1530 50