BONELAB

BONELAB

View Stats:
is bonelab a frustrating experience?
i beat bonelab and i personally felt like it was a frustrating experience

i played boneworks a long time ago, got all the achievements unlocked almost everything, had a lot of fun with it, it had a little jank but most vr games do, i dont remember it being frustrating

the mantling, the climbing, aiming down sights with a gun and my hands spazzing out, it all felt jankier than boneworks

now i have changed pc's and maybe i didnt fully calibrate every single little thing and maybe its entirely possible its all my fault, i really dont know, im gonna do all that and continue to play around with things who knows

but is this game just kinda jankier than boneworks? is it just me?
< >
Showing 1-3 of 3 comments
its definitely jankier than boneworks but it makes up with it (a bit) with the different avatars able to be used, if you use much bigger guys like strong your shooting will feel weird due to having more strength and being able to one hand a mk18 holosight while shooting. the mantiling i find to be good when you get used to it but i needs to really be fixed, by the way hold the floor when mantiling, makes your legs go up automatically but not always fully. as for the climbing i feel its better due to bonelabs "normal" characters being stronger and its easier to climb in my opinion. in conclusion its a janky and i love it :).
It's written for Quest users, why us PC folks have issues with it, it would work dandy fine, if u had a Quest
Originally posted by VRVoyager:
its definitely jankier than boneworks but it makes up with it (a bit) with the different avatars able to be used, if you use much bigger guys like strong your shooting will feel weird due to having more strength and being able to one hand a mk18 holosight while shooting. the mantiling i find to be good when you get used to it but i needs to really be fixed, by the way hold the floor when mantiling, makes your legs go up automatically but not always fully. as for the climbing i feel its better due to bonelabs "normal" characters being stronger and its easier to climb in my opinion. in conclusion its a janky and i love it :).
Forgot to mention I’m on PCVR!
< >
Showing 1-3 of 3 comments
Per page: 1530 50