Bread & Fred

Bread & Fred

View Stats:
Multiplayer broken
When are yall gonna fix your multiplayer
< >
Showing 1-15 of 34 comments
popando 25 May @ 4:05am 
I really wanted to play this game, it''s so cute, but the online coop is abysmal. Really hoping that it works one day.
Sand Castles Studio  [developer] 27 May @ 11:48am 
What problems are you experiencing? Is it lag-related? Is it something about starting to play?
We just changed the whole online system so people should experience fewer issues, so please let us know what are you struggling with.
popando 28 May @ 1:45am 
For us, we had to click start online 10+ times of saying connection disconnected, and leaving the menu broke the game as it stayed on screen. The controls menu didn't function online and required a full reset to get out of it. On my first play, I could not use the escape button to leave menus, only my friend, until it happened to him too and we got stuck in menus. We couldn't both use WASD as it was just local coop brought online. We also encountered disconnections and the camera staying in one place when going to a new area.

It seems like a very fun game, but the online coop simply didn't really function. Hope to repurchase if these issues get better.
Yea in my multiplayer attempt today, I could not move or sometimes join the lobby at all. We tried multiple times and could not fix it. Sucks cause we randomly got in the mood to try this game again after a long break.
Mitchell 28 May @ 4:48pm 
I cant even press space to join my own MP lobby, let alone have a friend join. Worked fine a week ago and now cant play at all.
Sand Castles Studio  [developer] 29 May @ 12:27am 
Originally posted by MarcoPoloBear:
Yea in my multiplayer attempt today, I could not move or sometimes join the lobby at all. We tried multiple times and could not fix it. Sucks cause we randomly got in the mood to try this game again after a long break.
What happens when you try to join a lobby?
Sand Castles Studio  [developer] 29 May @ 12:28am 
Originally posted by Mitchell:
I cant even press space to join my own MP lobby, let alone have a friend join. Worked fine a week ago and now cant play at all.
You can't join unless your friend is already in the lobby. What happens when your friend tries to join?
Archyy 30 May @ 5:38am 
Not sure why, but my friend and I wanted to play this game. For me I can join a multiplayer session. But when my friend selects multiplayer she does not get the option to host or join. She gets instantly in a loading screen where she gets stuck. Esc is not working, the only way to fix this is to alt f4. Steam files have been verified, cache been emptied, reinstalled. Nothing seems to work
My friend and I just bought the game and were just playing fine. Suddenly, we lost connection and now we can't even create an online lobby.
Abetorpe 30 May @ 1:32pm 
When I'm trying to join my friends lobby or when he tries to join mine we get a "lost conection" message and throws us to the main menu.
Gunter 30 May @ 9:53pm 
Just cant press A to join or host online, only work on local coop
Cant even play local multi player. The only way it lets me play is solo.
Utopia 1 Jun @ 7:26am 
me too, host online will fail (lost connection), and even if I enter, I can't join.
Originally posted by Gunter:
Just cant press A to join or host online, only work on local coop
What I noticed while playing (local) coop is that no one can join with A if there‘s any additional helping options checked. Maybe its bugged in online mode as well, you guys could try unchecking all options (you can check them afterwards again through the pause menu).
LoganS 1 Jun @ 2:38pm 
Originally posted by Sand Castles Studio:
What problems are you experiencing? Is it lag-related? Is it something about starting to play?
We just changed the whole online system so people should experience fewer issues, so please let us know what are you struggling with.
i also have connection issues, not being able to start a host multiplayer
< >
Showing 1-15 of 34 comments
Per page: 1530 50