Scarlet Hollow

Scarlet Hollow

View Stats:
Can we romance Tabitha!? 💕
Tabitha is so precious behind her hard and sick front. ( that smile )
She can be unfrendly and even anoyning at first but when you get to know the girl she is cute as hell!
And we be mind not even be really blood related sooooo ROMANCE PLEASE!!
She is the ultimate waifu! 💕
Last edited by Clownory; 31 Mar @ 4:18pm
< >
Showing 1-12 of 12 comments
Pulowski 31 Mar @ 5:14pm 
SWEEEET HOME AAAAALABAMA
Eltech 31 Mar @ 5:26pm 
Originally posted by Clownory:
She can be unfrendly and even anoyning at first but when you get to know the girl she is cute as hell!

Meh... to each their own and the idea of one is interested of... their first cousin in such a way, is not the best when it comes to health wise down the line. Especially, if one desires children (if this was being more technical of passing down the bloodline for the next generation). Of course, one could always adopt too. Now I am thinking in technical scenarios over reality versus a game.

I guess that is up to the devs if this gets adjusted or not.

I get it though that she has a hard shell or a very defensive wall with unnecessary moments she can become if you both are having some difficulties between your cousin bonding times. And her controlling and secretiveness does not her make that appealing. Again, a first cousin too... meh.. Of course, that is just my opinion.

I am not saying you don't want that. I just don't see her that attractive for many reasons, plus the first cousin generation scenario. I get in perspective that once you break down her walls and see her kinder/sweet side, which I know she does have it in her, she is not a terrible lady. I understand she took a major burden to carry on the responsibility from her mom and grandma, not that excuses some of her behavior moments unless the cousins find a way to bond together. I am trying not to mention too much info here too, so those who might be interested of the game, see it for themselves.

I am more interested of episode 5 and so forth. I don't care for that idea of Tabitha and her first cousin, nor would I really want that either. Otherwise, who knows. Maybe the devs will see your feedback and reflect about it.
Last edited by Eltech; 31 Mar @ 5:26pm
Jaime 1 Apr @ 12:43pm 
No, you absolutely should not be able to date your own cousin.
Scarlet Hollow takes place in North Carolina, not Alabama.
I mean yeah I love Tabitha for sure, she definitely needs a hug. But she's your cousin so it'd be awkward an problematic.
While I always lived in places where this is not a problem (and no, not Alabama) so I wouldn't personally be weirded out, it was already stated by the devs that it won't be a thing
Zarok 6 Apr @ 7:31pm 
It's confirmed that you're blood related in the story plus Devs have already said no to romancing your cousin. As it turns out they're not doing an incest story.
roxx 15 Jul @ 2:02pm 
what is wrong with you
Danny 15 Jul @ 6:52pm 
i love tabitha too
but i love her in a platonic way, because i went in with the mindset we are related and we will only ever be friends.
She's your family member, ship a fake non-MC character with her?
Texus 17 Jul @ 9:30am 
Originally posted by Clownory:
From what I understood it'S really only this or that country where it's really as awful as what I consider in#est.
In this context them barely knowing each other, this not being me and I also live somewhere where I think this is not the worst to do. I don't see a problem either.

I was more curious when the next episode comes out, I just remembered again that I have that game.
People never cease to amuse me.
Ninja Lord 19 Aug @ 4:19pm 
Hehe - is incest the line drawn for relationships that we don't cross in this DEI Progressive world that we live in? In the world of pronouns and inclusion - where do you draw the line in how far identity politics can go - is romancing cousins as our OP has suggested going too far OR not far enough?
< >
Showing 1-12 of 12 comments
Per page: 1530 50