Scarlet Hollow

Scarlet Hollow

View Stats:
How to get Stella's "Lifeline" achievement in chapter 3?
I am pretty sure that I chose the options Stella likes. I also stayed in her house in chapter 1 and visited her in the morning in chapter 3. Will a hot trait help me getting this achievement? :lunar2019deadpanpig:
< >
Showing 1-4 of 4 comments
Dallar 15 Jul @ 4:32pm 
You just need to have a really high relationship level with her. Hanging out and selecting the right options should be enough, so not sure what went wrong in your case.

Hot would definitely help, but it's not required.
Danny 15 Jul @ 6:50pm 
Make sure Gretchen was saved. No mean responses, no sarcastic. Defend her against Tabby. Stay around her anytime you can.
At the end of Chapter 3 she should text you. Complete the chapter (i think) to get it.
Originally posted by Danny:
Make sure Gretchen was saved. No mean responses, no sarcastic. Defend her against Tabby. Stay around her anytime you can.
At the end of Chapter 3 she should text you. Complete the chapter (i think) to get it.

I did saved Gretchen but I must have chosen some wrong options in the play-through. Thx for your advice! I will try this later.
Originally posted by Dallar:
You just need to have a really high relationship level with her. Hanging out and selecting the right options should be enough, so not sure what went wrong in your case.

Hot would definitely help, but it's not required.

Thank you and this is relieving! Cuz I really want to keep the animal talking and street smart traits:happygoo:
< >
Showing 1-4 of 4 comments
Per page: 1530 50