WARNO
Zanos 26 Dec, 2021 @ 1:35pm
Will they add Italy to the game at some point?
They should as if they are adding France and Germany than Italy would be a perfect nation to add in
< >
Showing 1-15 of 38 comments
Zanos 25 Jan, 2022 @ 10:03pm 
Italy DLC when?
Italy would be cool to add as they are never featured in anything and there would be plenty of room to add some unique vehicles
Twan 25 Jan, 2022 @ 10:37pm 
Should have been in RD, hopefully we get something in WARNO
The Crescent Hawk 25 Jan, 2022 @ 11:34pm 
Originally posted by Twan:
Should have been in RD, hopefully we get something in WARNO
As someone who has almost 1,000 hours in Wargame: Red Dragon, I'll say this, Red Dragon is old news, man. WARNO is the future.
Last edited by The Crescent Hawk; 25 Jan, 2022 @ 11:34pm
ToXeR 26 Jan, 2022 @ 3:09am 
Soon! ™
Lokieys ★ 26 Jan, 2022 @ 3:53am 
Considering the previous titles have more players than warno currently does.... and the base nato and redfor aren’t even close to being fleshed in it’ll probably be about a year before they even consider dlc or other factions.

If you want I think SD2 is adding Italy in some capacity in an upcoming dlc sometime early February.
Didn't know dlc were a thing during early access...
Judas 26 Jan, 2022 @ 6:19am 
ITALY? hahahahaha

"I can't wait to play as the italians!"
[ZiiP]Leepants 26 Jan, 2022 @ 6:21am 
Originally posted by Zanos:
Italy would be cool to add as they are never featured in anything and there would be plenty of room to add some unique vehicles

Italian vehicles are a thing in a tank FPS and a ship FPS. ;)
Radioshow 26 Jan, 2022 @ 6:42am 
DONT GET YOUR HOPES UP
Zanos 26 Jan, 2022 @ 9:49am 
Originally posted by Judas:
ITALY? hahahahaha

unironically yes
Last edited by Zanos; 26 Jan, 2022 @ 9:49am
[EUG] MadMat  [developer] 28 Jan, 2022 @ 1:47am 
merged with existing thread (from same author)
WobblyTableLeg 28 Jan, 2022 @ 4:30am 
Option lies open, as Eugen will likely start grabbing other NATO country BGs for DLC.
Super Tzefa 11 Feb, 2022 @ 1:20pm 
ITALY? hahahahaha

ah yes of course! Much better nations like denmark, the netherlands right? Let's finish it, Italy would be a good nation, and it was at the forefront during the Cold War. It would be an interesting addition and with a variety of means that other nations do not have. Italian industries produced both vehicles, tanks, weapons and helicopters during the Cold War.

I think Italy should be added in the not too distant future.
Zanos 11 Feb, 2022 @ 5:46pm 
Originally posted by Flogger:
ITALY? hahahahaha

ah yes of course! Much better nations like denmark, the netherlands right? Let's finish it, Italy would be a good nation, and it was at the forefront during the Cold War. It would be an interesting addition and with a variety of means that other nations do not have. Italian industries produced both vehicles, tanks, weapons and helicopters during the Cold War.

I think Italy should be added in the not too distant future.
Exactly and you know what? It would make sense unlike than Israel or South Africa fighting in Europe
andreacelaj32 10 May, 2022 @ 7:47am 
hope so, in southern front
< >
Showing 1-15 of 38 comments
Per page: 1530 50

Date Posted: 26 Dec, 2021 @ 1:35pm