WARNO
Do I suck with Grenade launchers or are they bad?
It's all in the title...
In real life they can fire above stuff like mortars, are absolutely terrifying and can wipe out a squad in no time.
But in game they have no indirect fire.
And HMGs are cheaper, have more HPs and have more units per cards, I end up choosing the HMG every time... soooo is there a way to use the AGS/40mm that I don't understand or are those just bad?
Last edited by GAINSB; 3 Jul @ 2:20am
< >
Showing 1-7 of 7 comments
Currently bad. Stick with the MMG/HMG for now.
Misvor 3 Jul @ 2:38am 
Upon first appearance they had an indirect fire. It was artillery fiesta 2.0 there were dozens of them hiding in forests, buildings waiting for prey to be spotted. I personally used the entire 14 uaz with agl fleet hiding in forest raining down the hell on geisa. They just don't fit in game as they are.
In Broken Arrow they work they way you want them to do, you'll put one in a city and in the next 30 seconds, every infantry unit in the town will get grenaded to meat paper, maybe a bit overpowered. IRL I feel like indirect GL fire is probably more for suppression rather than accurate targeted killing...
Last edited by Master Chief Garbage Collection; 3 Jul @ 10:05pm
FREEZED 4 Jul @ 12:28am 
40m grenade launcher is not really intended for mortar like indirect fire, it is for direct fire.
Sure there is ways to use it as indirect fire in real life but it does not work well for that, better to use mortars for that.
you can use tanks for indirect fire in real life too but game does not have that feature either.
Last edited by FREEZED; 4 Jul @ 12:28am
I remember when UAZ grenade launcher and t-55 flamethrower tank had indirect fire. They were super OP. The grenade launchers shells were insanely difficult to spot, it was almost impossible to counter.
GAINSB 4 Jul @ 3:18am 
Originally posted by abyssalKILLJOE:
I remember when UAZ grenade launcher and t-55 flamethrower tank had indirect fire. They were super OP. The grenade launchers shells were insanely difficult to spot, it was almost impossible to counter.
Then its precision should absolutely suck in indirect fire, but it should still be a thing... Hellfires are OP and they didn't remove it for all I know, sacrifying realism for gameplay should have a limit
pebcak
< >
Showing 1-7 of 7 comments
Per page: 1530 50

Date Posted: 3 Jul @ 2:20am