WARNO
Hot joining / Rejoining Games
How has Eugen not implemented rejoining lobbies yet? I'm getting so tired of dropping from games and wasting like 30 minutes, or my team mates dropping without the possibility to rejoin. This should be a feature of modern games, and it's why I'm eager for Broken Arrow.
< >
Showing 1-1 of 1 comments
I fully agree with you - stability never felt like a strength of WARNO multiplayer. It wouldn't be such a problem if the servers were rock solid but they seem to behave like tempermental children. My guess is that it hasn't been identified as such a widespread problem yet that resources on eugen's end haven't been tasked with fixing it. It may also be outside the current scope of Eugen's abilities to address in terms of staffing levels, billable hours, technical limitations etc.

But do let it be known, that the state of the servers isn't great. I'll get dropped 3 matches in a row (Code 63 Disconnected I think is what it says) then i'll be ok for perhaps even the rest of the day. It's humiliating for me because it makes me look like a loser. I think we're encouraged to be winners in this game because we are able to check our win percentages in the post-game "profile" tab. My win percentage keeps going down because of the servers! Am I doomed to be a warno loser thanks to the lack of a rejoin feature? I sure hope not!!! How could I recommend a game to others that condemns them to a future of statistical mediocrity, thanks to the technical limitations of the game? I can't!
< >
Showing 1-1 of 1 comments
Per page: 1530 50

Date Posted: 5 Jul @ 4:00pm