WARNO
3rd party account required? No sale.
I have some of the other games and this was not a requirement in the past. I guess data harvesting is more important than actual customers.
< >
Showing 1-15 of 16 comments
ZoSo 6 Jul @ 2:02pm 
lol it was and is
Last edited by ZoSo; 6 Jul @ 2:07pm
confused as to why u needed to let people know about ur personal decision to not buy
Originally posted by HEX: SOLO QUEUE:
I have some of the other games and this was not a requirement in the past. .
Wrong. You've needed to create a Eugen account since Wargame: Airland Battle and every Eugen game since.
Originally posted by BasedBussy:
confused as to why u needed to let people know about ur personal decision to not buy

I want the devs/publisher to know that not everyone appreciates this ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥. No one made you read or comment.

Originally posted by DasaKamov:
I have some of the other games and this was not a requirement in the past. .
Wrong. You've needed to create a Eugen account since Wargame: Airland Battle and every Eugen game since.

They retroactively applied this ♥♥♥♥ to existing games. I have, and played, Red Dragon without an account and now it shows it requires one on the store page.
Amormaliar 7 Jul @ 9:34am 
They retroactively applied this ♥♥♥♥ to existing games. I have, and played, Red Dragon without an account and now it shows it requires one on the store page.
No, it was always like that since the first Wargame or so
Nobody cares about your worthless data. It's a french company they follow GDPR
They retroactively applied this ♥♥♥♥ to existing games.
Also wrong.

Also, all creating the account does is ensure you don't have hundreds of players runninng around with thousands of alts to commit bad behavior with.

It doesn't install any additional software, it doesn't spam your email or social media. The only data collected is gameplay data (W/L results in MP games) and crash data if the game stops working.
Last edited by DasaKamov; 7 Jul @ 10:51am
Question before Purchase during Steam summer Sale.
Do we need 3rd party account for Singleplayer Solo ?
I have not interest in the Multiplayer / Co-op.
dumba 8 Jul @ 12:48am 
They retroactively applied this ♥♥♥♥ to existing games.

No, they didn't.
This has been a requirement since post MP beta of European Escalation, fam.
macs02ro 8 Jul @ 12:11pm 
Originally posted by Grat Dalton:
Question before Purchase during Steam summer Sale.
Do we need 3rd party account for Singleplayer Solo ?
I have not interest in the Multiplayer / Co-op.

Yes you do, but it's atleast not infuriating to set up as in, not needing 3rd party launchers or even needing to confirm your email
Last edited by macs02ro; 8 Jul @ 12:13pm
I've been banned and your post was a reminder. Cheers mate.

I'm waiting for support to reply about a ban appeal and if they don't reply or lift the ban, I think I should get them to delete my data. Seems unfair they hold my information if I am barred opening multiplayer function, can't even skirmish privately with my bro...
Originally posted by BasedBussy:

So that people like me can be informed and warned and then decide not to play this game.

Thank you OP.
Eugen uses 3rd party software and collects your data, it's a sacrifice users make to use the product to it's intended use.

The game also uses DRM software to access your memory so you can't do dodgy ♥♥♥♥ with their product. Protecting our digital interests is important in today day and age.

I was banned for using profanity but the ban was not only in game, I got banned on discord, and steam discussions all at once because I vented frustration when I first got the ban to their support staff.
I wasn't given a warning or message saying I had been banned and was troubleshooting for 2 days thinking it was a technical issue. The T.V screen in the game menu just said ERROR.

Now it seems they have blocked my email or just ignore any requests for an appeal.

Don't want someone who has broken my game from accessing multiplayer to hold my data.

If users breach the terms of use, Eugen should terminate the account entirely and delete that user data. Instead of disabling the multiplayer function and still holding onto that users data.

If Eugen have this unwavering right to control every aspect of the product I purchased, permitting themselves to be horrible towards their customers, community and player base, then according to their Terms of Use, Privacy Policy and EULA I also have the right to request that the data they have collected on me to be sent to myself, then that data and my account to be deleted entirely from their service.

But the support doesn't work so I'm getting onto steam now.
I bet you have a smart phone, as well as multiple social media pages, yet you are worried about some worthless account that literally only records how crap you are at a game....
< >
Showing 1-15 of 16 comments
Per page: 1530 50

Date Posted: 6 Jul @ 12:54pm