WARNO
WARNO VS Reddragon?
Which is better ?
< >
Showing 1-15 of 43 comments
Warno
Warno
And if they expand timeline, and add new equipement to existing faction it will be perfect.
CORRIDA 11 Jul @ 6:20am 
Thete are a lot of things better in warno, and only a few better in red dragon
Frapapou 11 Jul @ 6:47am 
Why not both I guess ?
Originally posted by Frapapou:
Why not both I guess ?
Generally yes. But Wargame's age shows up very ugly. It is still playable but, after playing both SD and Warno it is not what it used to be.
Red Dragon was my favorite RTS until Warno dropped.

Warno looks better, players better, better QoL, better visuals/effects.
WARNO has more quality of life options, Red Dragon has more factions, more maps, and more deck customization.
I'd say to get Red Dragon now and WARNO later.
Originally posted by DANGER NOODLE:
WARNO has more quality of life options, Red Dragon has more factions, more maps, and more deck customization.

There is no reason to waste money on Red Dragon over Warno at this point. Warno in it's full release has more than enough content to justify getting over RD.
Originally posted by ArmedGhost-:
Originally posted by DANGER NOODLE:

There is no reason to waste money on Red Dragon over Warno at this point. Warno in it's full release has more than enough content to justify getting over RD.

Hard disagree. RD's has so much more factions and unicorns to play with.
Cerebos 12 Jul @ 12:16am 
Warno is much better at this point.
Pitchslayer 12 Jul @ 2:43am 
the way they hand out bans WARNO is as dead of a niche game as Red Dragon some months down the road. Enjoy the DLC p2w milk like a true Homelander Patriot Boy. :steammocking:
Amormaliar 12 Jul @ 11:39am 
Originally posted by ArmedGhost-:
Tbf Red Dragon still has naval gameplay, ballistic missiles and some other fun things
Warlord 12 Jul @ 5:54pm 
While I like the advancements Warno brings in forward deployment, orders at deployment, loadouts, artillery fire at will and counter battery,and visuals, I still like Red Dragon more due to more options making divisions, and a few other things. I find Warno enjoyable when I play it with a mod, but I don't like how limited vanilla Warno seems to me. This could change in the future as more DLCs come out and perhaps even a second season pass of nations and units. I'll just have to wait and see.
Originally posted by Warlord:
While I like the advancements Warno brings in forward deployment, orders at deployment, loadouts, artillery fire at will and counter battery,and visuals, I still like Red Dragon more due to more options making divisions, and a few other things. I find Warno enjoyable when I play it with a mod, but I don't like how limited vanilla Warno seems to me. This could change in the future as more DLCs come out and perhaps even a second season pass of nations and units. I'll just have to wait and see.
WG:RD deck-building system won’t return to Warno if that’s what are you talking about
WARNO because you can see sight lines, tanks can rotate etc etc red dragon is old and has many engine issues warno is good looking and has good music to
< >
Showing 1-15 of 43 comments
Per page: 1530 50

Date Posted: 11 Jul @ 5:25am