WARNO
How to change weapon stats?
I would like for example plane bombs to have more range or modify ATGMs damage and range. How do I do it? I tried changing attributes in Ammunition.ndf but when I press generatemod file it shows error:

Revision : 122779 | SHA1 : d006ec47cb64db0096eaa89e6889e9db06c1bf73 - fulda.player.release
@file:GameData:/Generated/Gameplay/Gfx/Ammunition.ndf@(1:1) Invalid character

Can someone help? tnx!
< >
Showing 1-5 of 5 comments
Invalid character at very start of file. What did you change there?
R3surge 7 Jun @ 1:19am 
Originally posted by Hot Single In Your Area:

I didn't change anything at the start of the file. I must say that the same error exists even when trying to create tutorial mod. Only then it says Divisions.ndf instead Ammunition.ndf

Is it because I use Notepad? Why I can't generate any mod without having that error?
CORRIDA 7 Jun @ 8:59am 
Originally posted by R3surge:
Originally posted by Hot Single In Your Area:

I didn't change anything at the start of the file. I must say that the same error exists even when trying to create tutorial mod. Only then it says Divisions.ndf instead Ammunition.ndf

Is it because I use Notepad? Why I can't generate any mod without having that error?

All errors i had that point to a line that i didn't change were caused by a missing or additional bracket.

Another thing is the generate mod exe is somewhat wonky, it calls out a error were no is.

Try to add at the start of the file a few empty lines and add a random //text. That helps sometimes.

I work with notepad too and it works, i dont think its the program that causes this.
Last edited by CORRIDA; 7 Jun @ 9:00am
yeah the // thing works especially with certain troublesome files. Its really weird
A quick text compare between your altered file and the original might reveal the issue. Somewhere you've accidentally inserted or deleted an important/invalid character. I do it all the time.
< >
Showing 1-5 of 5 comments
Per page: 1530 50