WARNO
AG Modding Action Point loss on Enemy Unit Surrender
I've been playing a bunch of AG and it annoys me that it still takes standard battle Action Points if an enemy unit surrenders when you attack it. Does anyone know how to change this in modding? I have a basic understanding of WARNO modding, so I can do it if I know what file to edit.
< >
Showing 1-2 of 2 comments
I don't believe so, Im afraid. Initiating the combat is what causes the point loss.

From ...Strategic\GDConstantes:

FatigueLossOnNextTurn = ~/StrategicFatigueLossOnNextTurn
EmptyActionPointsOnMaxFatigueRout = ~/StrategicEmptyActionPointsOnMaxFatigueRout
AttackerFatigueGainAfterCombat = ~/StrategicBattleAttackerFatigueGainAfterBattle
DefenderFatigueGainAfterCombat = ~/StrategicBattleDefenderFatigueGainAfterBattle

PawnDissolutionFactor = 0.3 //Un pion est dissout après le combat si sa dernière compagnie est en dessous de X% de son effectif initial
NbActionPointsNeededToFight = 4 //Nombre de PA nécessaire pour participer à une bataille une fois sur place
NbActionPointsNeededToFightForAirplane = 4 //Nombre de PA nécessaire pour participer à une bataille une fois sur place
Nation! 19 Jul @ 12:36am 
I know that this is probably old news by now but you can go to

\GameData\Gameplay\Constantes\Strategic and open StrategicFatigueConstants.ndf

From there you can change EVictoryType/TotalDefeat, to 0. This does mean that any battle resulting in a total total victory for the attacker will cause no fatigue.
< >
Showing 1-2 of 2 comments
Per page: 1530 50