WARNO
REFTEXT and Tokens?
Has anyone figured out how to reference text from a generated token?

I see it's possible but anything I do to the CSV does not work and I've tried several formats.

Thanks.
< >
Showing 1-8 of 8 comments
CORRIDA 22 Apr @ 5:04am 
In case your still wondering.
In the modding.csv file is the layout for it.
Token for your "ABCDEFGHIJ" and reftext for your "unit name". Leave everything else be.

The catch however, you need to write it in the sd2 modding.csv mod folder as well and generate a mod from there.

After this copy/paste the localisation folder in user/savedgames/eugen/ from your sd2 mod into the warno mod.
SigNull 22 Apr @ 10:17am 
Originally posted by CORRIDA:
Token for your "ABCDEFGHIJ" and reftext for your "unit name". Leave everything else be.

The catch however, you need to write it in the sd2 modding.csv mod folder as well and generate a mod from there.

After this copy/paste the localisation folder in user/savedgames/eugen/ from your sd2 mod into the warno mod.

Ahh thanks! I knew I was missing something. Was driving myself mad trying everything.
SigNull 11 Jun @ 6:40pm 
Originally posted by CORRIDA:

Hey, I'm rebuilding my mod and trying to get this to work but doesn't look like it's functioning.

Just for clarification -

1. Edit Modding.CSV per the format supplied.
2. Generate the mod via SD2
3. Copy the Modding.CSV file to the Warno mod under saved games?

I've tried different methods but still doesn't seem to work.

Is a localization folder suppose to be generated under the SD2 Saved games file?

Thanks for the help.
You can no longer use this workaround. There's no localization modding or asset missing possible at this time.
SigNull 12 Jun @ 1:20pm 
Originally posted by themediocrity:
You can no longer use this workaround. There's no localization modding or asset missing possible at this time.

What a bummer, modding this game is already a tedious chore and not having access to basic functions makes it worse.

I'll come back to this whenever the devs come around to the modding scene.
Yokaiste 27 Jul @ 5:12pm 
Finally i figured out with that for my mod. I'm not saying that its right, but it'll work.

Add this to "LocalisationConstantes.ndf" file:

unnamed TLocalisationDicoResource ( DicoToken = ~/LocalisationConstantes/dico_lang FileName = "GameData:/PATH_TO_YOUR_FILE/file.csv" ) unnamed TLocalisationDicoResource ( DicoToken = ~/LocalisationConstantes/dico_input FileName = "GameData:/PATH_TO_YOUR_FILE/file.csv" ) unnamed TLocalisationDicoResource ( DicoToken = ~/LocalisationConstantes/dico_interface_outgame FileName = "GameData:/PATH_TO_YOUR_FILE/file.csv" ) unnamed TLocalisationDicoResource ( DicoToken = ~/LocalisationConstantes/dico_interface_ingame FileName = "GameData:/PATH_TO_YOUR_FILE/file.csv" ) unnamed TLocalisationDicoResource ( DicoToken = ~/LocalisationConstantes/dico_trophies FileName = "GameData:/PATH_TO_YOUR_FILE/file.csv" ) unnamed TLocalisationDicoResource ( DicoToken = ~/LocalisationConstantes/dico_unites FileName = "GameData:/PATH_TO_YOUR_FILE/file.csv" ) unnamed TLocalisationDicoResource ( DicoToken = ~/LocalisationConstantes/dico_maps FileName = "GameData:/PATH_TO_YOUR_FILE/file.csv" ) unnamed TLocalisationDicoResource ( DicoToken = ~/LocalisationConstantes/dico_briefing FileName = "GameData:/PATH_TO_YOUR_FILE/file.csv" ) unnamed TLocalisationDicoResource ( DicoToken = ~/LocalisationConstantes/dico_packs FileName = "GameData:/PATH_TO_YOUR_FILE/file.csv" ) unnamed TLocalisationDicoResource ( DicoToken = ~/LocalisationConstantes/dico_pelotons FileName = "GameData:/PATH_TO_YOUR_FILE/file.csv" ) unnamed TLocalisationDicoResource ( DicoToken = ~/LocalisationConstantes/dico_dialogues FileName = "GameData:/PATH_TO_YOUR_FILE/file.csv" )

csv file example structure from my mod:
"TOKEN";"REFTEXT" "your_token";"any text"
Last edited by Yokaiste; 27 Jul @ 5:13pm
Originally posted by Yokaiste:
Finally i figured out with that for my mod. I'm not saying that its right, but it'll work.
This should work reliably. It was added to modding when the Air Assault DLC was released.
< >
Showing 1-8 of 8 comments
Per page: 1530 50