The Star Named Eos

The Star Named Eos

View Stats:
zee.zee 16 Jun, 2023 @ 12:04pm
camera bug?
Overall: I love the demo! Unfortunately I'm unable to progress because of this one bug. Even after force-quitting and restarting the level it still happens, not sure if it's only me.

Bug: I was able to complete nearly every puzzle, except for the compass one because I cannot progress past the camera bug. When I click on the camera button as prompted and go thru the tutorial (moving the camera until it centers on the window), it then prompts me to zoom in by gesturing downwards. At this point no matter what gesture I do with the mouse, it will not respond, and my only option is to force-quit.

I otherwise love the difficulty-level of the puzzles! The flower one was especially clever.

Specs: Dell XPS 15, Windows 10
Processor: Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-10750H CPU @ 2.60GHz 2.59 GHz
Installed RAM: 16.0 GB
System type: 64-bit operating system, x64-based processor
Mouse: bluetooth logitech
< >
Showing 1-3 of 3 comments
sturnbau 24 Jun, 2023 @ 11:44am 
That one puzzled me for a while too. That little animation is actually telling you to use the mouse wheel. Not exactly obvious.
zee.zee 6 Jul, 2023 @ 10:41am 
Originally posted by sturnbau:
That one puzzled me for a while too. That little animation is actually telling you to use the mouse wheel. Not exactly obvious.
ooh thanks!! yeah that never would have clicked for me since puzzle games usually don't utilize the wheel.
I had the exact same thing happen. Got to the tutorial and couldn't figure out what the prompt was trying to tell me. Didn't even think that scroll wheel was a possibility.
< >
Showing 1-3 of 3 comments
Per page: 1530 50