FEROCIOUS

FEROCIOUS

So, when will we know the start Date of the Playtests?
We got 9 days left this month, are the playtests going to be happening still, or did we move to the next month for the start?
< >
Showing 1-15 of 17 comments
The playtest is over. Too late it was last week, you missed out.
Last edited by NobleFeret; 21 Sep @ 8:21pm
Originally posted by NobleFeret:
Aw man, I never received an invite then, even tho I signed up pretty close to when that announcement came.
NobleFeret 22 Sep @ 12:11am 
Originally posted by TheSlayerNL:
Aw man, I never received an invite then, even tho I signed up pretty close to when that announcement came.
I was joking man, sorry the playtest has not yet started! Again sorry, I sometimes do troll post like this.
I was joking man, sorry the playtest has not yet started! Again sorry, I sometimes do troll post like this.

I wish people would only troll, if a post just asks for it, this really feels like the wrong post to troll on, as it was a legit and serious question
Kikka21 26 Sep @ 7:04pm 
Checked my email, still nothing and the month is almost over. It's most likely going to be the very last day of September, if it's even still coming this month
Last edited by Kikka21; 26 Sep @ 7:04pm
SteamDB indicates 5 days ago the header for the game was updated with "Join our Playtest!" so it might be showing up soon.
Originally posted by ThatZenoGuy:
SteamDB indicates 5 days ago the header for the game was updated with "Join our Playtest!" so it might be showing up soon.

Oh, that is an interesting development, we only have 1 more day left after today before the month is over tho, so I am guessing it will start next month.

Oh, that is an interesting development, we only have 1 more day left after today before the month is over tho, so I am guessing it will start next month.
Yeah a lot of developers nowadays don't understand concepts like...Uhh...Time and dates. Stuff children can usually figure out.
Rule of thumb: "This month" means "Who knows!?", "Next Month" means "Who knows!?" and any other measurement of time merely means 'some day, maybe!'

Yeah a lot of developers nowadays don't understand concepts like...Uhh...Time and dates. Stuff children can usually figure out.
Rule of thumb: "This month" means "Who knows!?", "Next Month" means "Who knows!?" and any other measurement of time merely means 'some day, maybe!'

Yeah, if you give a time frame, be sure to be able to hold yourself to it.
I know delays can happen but, then a post should be made announcing that, even that seems to be forgotten most of the time.
Travio 30 Sep @ 7:03pm 
God i hope this game doesn't flop. Rooting for the devil but no one getting the codes scares me.
Originally posted by Travio:
God i hope this game doesn't flop. Rooting for the devil but no one getting the codes scares me.

My guess is that they're waiting for more people to sign up for the playtest, so share this with your friends and invite them too.
if i get in... im playing it right away i just signed up as i have been watching this game forever now.
Its now a week past the month the tests should have started, it would be nice if we could just get a message, with the status on the tests.
Von Hugo 13 Oct @ 6:33am 
Maybe they meant September next year.
Originally posted by Von Hugo:
Maybe they meant September next year.
They never specified September, only mentioned "Next Month", which in this case happened to be September.

We are now almost halfway through the month after "next month", so what the heck is going on?
< >
Showing 1-15 of 17 comments
Per page: 1530 50