NEO: The World Ends with You

View Stats:
TrishaCat 19 Oct, 2022 @ 10:29am
TWEWY Final Remix PC port when?
If Switch can make it work so can PC. Cmon guys
< >
Showing 1-15 of 31 comments
AkiraJkr 19 Oct, 2022 @ 10:44am 
I'm pretty sure, from the little I played of all versions of TWEWY on my PC, that TWEWY Final Remix could work on PC, hell, they could even add extra functions/features to use with the Keyboard, even though the gameplay will be mostly on the mouse.
Khelder 19 Oct, 2022 @ 4:14pm 
Originally posted by AkiraJkr:
I'm pretty sure, from the little I played of all versions of TWEWY on my PC, that TWEWY Final Remix could work on PC, hell, they could even add extra functions/features to use with the Keyboard, even though the gameplay will be mostly on the mouse.
With the number of people running dual-monitor setups on PC, any re-release should have an option to swap between the Solo/Final Remix Partner Pin controls, and the original Cross Stride Battle System.
Smudgeroni 21 Oct, 2022 @ 5:35pm 
I would LOVE to see final remix on PC.
Now that Neo: TWEWY is on Steam, I wouldn't be surprised if they put final remix here too. It'd just make sense.
Aya 21 Oct, 2022 @ 9:29pm 
I thought that thing was scheduled for an Epic Store release but never came to fruition?
Smudgeroni 22 Oct, 2022 @ 2:47am 
So I did some poking around, and as far as options for playing twewy go, we've got:
Final Remix on Switch for $50. It's on IOS and Android for $18, but as far as I can tell it's no longer being updated for newer android releases so it'll be buggy.
The classic physical copy for DS which goes for around $140 on Amazon.
And I would say you could get it on the 3DS eShop but that got discontinued. Thanks Nintendo.
So yeah, I would absolutely adore it if it came to PC because your best bets are Switch and... yeah that's it.
Lone Wanderer 23 Oct, 2022 @ 8:13am 
+1
Cameron 24 Oct, 2022 @ 11:12am 
Originally posted by Smudgeroni:
I would LOVE to see final remix on PC.
Now that Neo: TWEWY is on Steam, I wouldn't be surprised if they put final remix here too. It'd just make sense.
I COULD be wrong but isnt the IP sorta dead at this point.
Seba Jun 25 Oct, 2022 @ 2:33pm 
So I did some poking around, and as far as options for playing twewy go, we've got:
Final Remix on Switch for $50. It's on IOS and Android for $18, but as far as I can tell it's no longer being updated for newer android releases so it'll be buggy.
And I would say you could get it on the 3DS eShop but that got discontinued. Thanks Nintendo.
So yeah, I would absolutely adore it if it came to PC because your best bets are Switch and... yeah that's it.
3DS eshop dosen't have any DS games, and btw you can still buy and stock games on a big sd card till april 2023.
Edit: bought the game for 14€ with complete box+manual btw, just don't buy ♥♥♥♥♥ on amazon, live in france tho so try to buy here, the game is not translated so its the same for you.
Last edited by Seba Jun; 25 Oct, 2022 @ 2:35pm
DomanDragon 25 Oct, 2022 @ 6:09pm 
Sorry, but a PC port just wouldn't work.

The Switch port works because it has a touch screen. I've attempted to play it on PC, and sadly, it just does not work with a mouse. (I'd say the Joy-Con motion controls are a good attempt, but kinda fall flat in the end.) It could work with a drawing tablet or a touchscreen PC (or even a Steam Deck if you're brave enough to install Win11 with Android support on it), but a mouse? That doesn't work very well.
Last edited by DomanDragon; 26 Oct, 2022 @ 10:11am
Aya 25 Oct, 2022 @ 6:24pm 
Originally posted by DomanDragon:
Sorry, but a PC port just wouldn't work.

The Switch port works because it has a touch screen. I've attempted to play it on PC, and sadly, it just does not work with a mouse. It could work with a drawing tablet or a touchscreen PC (or even a Steam Deck if you're brave enough to install Win11 with Android support on it), but a mouse? That doesn't work very well.
Isn't Final Mix also on PS4?
DomanDragon 25 Oct, 2022 @ 6:40pm 
Originally posted by Pumpkin Spice Iced Capp:
Isn't Final Mix also on PS4?

No, you may be thinking of the Kingdom Hearts games and Neo TWEWY.
bashscrazy 26 Oct, 2022 @ 12:23pm 
Originally posted by Seba Jun:
3DS eshop dosen't have any DS games, and btw you can still buy and stock games on a big sd card till april 2023.
Edit: bought the game for 14€ with complete box+manual btw, just don't buy ♥♥♥♥♥ on amazon, live in france tho so try to buy here, the game is not translated so its the same for you.

Why only till April 2023?
Seba Jun 26 Oct, 2022 @ 12:29pm 
Cause they announced the shut down like 1 year ago
bashscrazy 26 Oct, 2022 @ 1:13pm 
Originally posted by Seba Jun:
Cause they announced the shut down like 1 year ago
Oh you mean you can't buy the games after April 2023. For some reason I thought you meant you can't play them after April 2023 even on an SD card lol, my bad.
Meh ill just buy it if they bring it here :shoka:
< >
Showing 1-15 of 31 comments
Per page: 1530 50