Fabledom

Fabledom

View Stats:
Bug: Resources break on hardest difficulty
After playing a few games on easy i thought id give the hardest a try for the challenge, from the start i noticed something strange.
I think the AI is totally broken.

I have a farm producing food but after months, the food counter has not risen, the farmers are harvesting crops but they are not getting stored, they are not being transported too the Granary nor are heads of the houses taking the food to their homes, the entire food industry just no longer works.
I have constructed and staffed 3 more farms with a population of 70 but still no food is being actually produced, nor are beehives, apple trees etc producing homegrown food on house plots.
Everyones starving and angry.

I know its supposed to be a higher difficulty, but making it so food productions totally broken is..... well its got to be a bug i hope. A game with no food production is doomed to fail before a single year is passed!
< >
Showing 1-4 of 4 comments
I'm having the same issue! Except for me, _nothing_ is being produced - it's not just food. They have all resources necessary, I can see them actively working in the blacksmith and the bakery and so on, but the little progress bar never moves. What's going on?!
I am having this problem on the regular difficulty. I keep building farms and fisheries, but my people are starving and dying. I think there is something wrong with how the production is calculated for all the buildings and not just the food ones.
Sililos 31 Jul @ 9:36pm 
Getting really annoyed by this.
its my 3rd attempt at Cruel difficulty now.
One moment everything's fine, im up 200 food with surplus supply, the next for no reason, no increase in population, nobody being moved from food production..... and my food counters stop going up and also stop dropping, then all at once my population starves to death,
All food facility's stop producing even with population, farmers in the fields are in their harvesting animation but are not moving, just endlessly trying to harvest one tile, fishing bots stay trying to harvest one fishing spot and not one of the facility's produce food.

Please fix this bug, its pretty seriously game breaking, especially egregious in a 1.0 release of a game.

*Edit* I just double checked thinking maybe a reload would fix it. It did not, and turns out as reported by others in this post, its not just food but every recourse and production facility.
Like the AI managing resources stalled out of existence on the save rendering it totally broken.
This is the 3rd game i have had this happen in now, all on the higher difficulty settings.
The only game where its not happened is on the easiest difficulty.
Last edited by Sililos; 31 Jul @ 9:41pm
Same issue here, sawmill shows them producing planks but the planks never get added to the full total of my fabledoms inventory. Seems like a huge bug and I can't progress without it.
< >
Showing 1-4 of 4 comments
Per page: 1530 50