REMEDIUM

REMEDIUM

View Stats:
Bondaro 17 Sep, 2023 @ 11:24am
Spielzeit von REMEDIUM - REMEDIUM Gameplay Time
You should not ask questions when drunk

In betrunken zustand sollte man keine fragen stellen :-)

Hey Community,
I'm planning to play the game REMEDIUM and I'm curious about its approximate gameplay duration. Can someone who has played this game share a rough estimate of how long it takes to complete? I'm looking forward to hearing about your experiences and insights!

Thanks in advance!
Bondaro

-----
Hey Community,

ich habe vor, das Spiel REMEDIUM zu spielen und bin neugierig auf die Spielzeit. Kann jemand, der dieses Spiel bereits gespielt hat, mir eine grobe Vorstellung davon geben, wie lange man es in etwa spielen kann? Ich bin gespannt auf eure Erfahrungen und Meinungen!

Vielen Dank im Voraus!
Bondaro
< >
Showing 1-4 of 4 comments
Tony  [developer] 18 Sep, 2023 @ 4:50am 
Hello Bondaro!

It all depends on your playing style and skills. If you are a master of shooting and want to rush through without exploring the environment or clearing locations of mutants, but only completing key tasks, then the first chapter can be completed in 2 hours. If you explore everything, read diaries, study maps and destroy all enemies, it will take about 8-10 hours. But this is only the first chapter, several more chapters will be released before release!
Bondaro 18 Sep, 2023 @ 6:01am 
Hi Tony,

Thank you for your detailed response! I appreciate the insight into the gameplay duration of REMEDIUM. It's helpful to know that the first chapter can be completed in different timeframes depending on one's playstyle.

I'm also excited to hear that there will be more chapters released in the future. Based on your information and the promise of additional content, I've decided to go ahead and get the game. I look forward to enjoying the experience and exploring all it has to offer.

Once again, thank you for your response and for creating such an intriguing game!

Best regards,
Bondaro

Hi Tony,
Vielen Dank für deine ausführliche Antwort! Ich schätze die Einblicke zur Spielzeit von REMEDIUM sehr. Es ist hilfreich zu wissen, dass das erste Kapitel je nach Spielstil in unterschiedlicher Zeit abgeschlossen werden kann.

Ich bin auch begeistert zu hören, dass in Zukunft weitere Kapitel veröffentlicht werden sollen. Basierend auf deinen Informationen und der Aussicht auf zusätzlichen Inhalt habe ich mich entschieden, das Spiel zu erwerben. Ich freue mich darauf, die Erfahrung zu genießen und alles zu erkunden, was es zu bieten hat.

Nochmals vielen Dank für deine Antwort und dafür, ein so faszinierendes Spiel zu entwickeln!

Mit freundlichen Grüßen,
Bondaro
Zee 21 Sep, 2023 @ 3:13am 
Du kannst 4,5 std für den ersten Akt spielen dann ist das Spiel fertig Akt 2 und 3 kommt später
Zee 21 Sep, 2023 @ 3:14am 
das ist Ärgerlich....
< >
Showing 1-4 of 4 comments
Per page: 1530 50