Coffee Talk Episode 2: Hibiscus & Butterfly

Coffee Talk Episode 2: Hibiscus & Butterfly

View Stats:
AI?
I love this world and want the story to always continue. Is there any AI model that allows me to appreciate those lovely characters chatting with each other endlessly?:steamthumbsup:
< >
Showing 1-12 of 12 comments
I don't think it matters which one. Just pick one with an updated database. GPT-4 might work.
Originally posted by honeychurch:
I love this world and want the story to always continue. Is there any AI model that allows me to appreciate those lovely characters chatting with each other endlessly?:steamthumbsup:
Actually I just tried GPT 3.5 and it works.
There's also a site called "I Miss My Cafe". Check it out.
Meowy 27 Mar @ 12:16am 
Originally posted by Vodkqa:
I mean like, how does GPT's contents appear straightly in game? Still need a mod though
I've tried many inputs, but it doesn't produce anything of the length you want. I can't think of anything other than GPT. I'm sorry.

I mean like, how does GPT's contents appear straightly in game? Still need a mod though
Meowy 2 Apr @ 11:28pm 
I've tried many inputs, but it doesn't produce anything of the length you want. I can't think of anything other than GPT. I'm sorry.

No worries, GPT is good enough, thank you for your response. Wishing you happiness every day.:steamthumbsup:
Fedup 25 May @ 11:18am 
I don't think it matters which one. Just pick one with an updated database. GPT-4 might work.

What do you mean? How could we use ChatGPT to get more dialogue?
Do you mean just use ChatGPT to emulate people talking in a cafe?
Originally posted by Fedup:

What do you mean? How could we use ChatGPT to get more dialogue?
Do you mean just use ChatGPT to emulate people talking in a cafe?
ChatGPT can also write stories using characters from the game. Just specify.
Fedup 25 May @ 2:41pm 
Seriously? But the game is quite new for ChatGPT to have the characters in and the dialogue. Can you give me a couple of prompts as an example (not the replies, the prompts)? I have ChatGPT plus.
Seriously? But the game is quite new for ChatGPT to have the characters in and the dialogue. Can you give me a couple of prompts as an example (not the replies, the prompts)? I have ChatGPT plus.
Ask ChatGPT if it knows Coffee Talk, it will say it does. Then, request a story using the characters from the game. It will write you a story. If you're curious about my prompts, here they are. Just a heads-up, English is not my native language, and I might have made some spelling mistakes.

GPT, do you know Coffee Talk series, right? Like Coffee Talk and Coffee Talk 2: Hibiscus&Butterfly?

Alright, can you write a story for me, plase? Also use in-game characters. Do not use your own characters.
Also, I apologize for the waiting. If you want longer dialogues, it will probably be able to help you.
Fedup 25 Jun @ 3:51pm 
Ask ChatGPT if it knows Coffee Talk, it will say it does. Then, request a story using the characters from the game. It will write you a story. If you're curious about my prompts, here they are. Just a heads-up, English is not my native language, and I might have made some spelling mistakes.

GPT, do you know Coffee Talk series, right? Like Coffee Talk and Coffee Talk 2: Hibiscus&Butterfly?

Alright, can you write a story for me, plase? Also use in-game characters. Do not use your own characters.
thank you. Not quite what I had in mind, but still thanks.
< >
Showing 1-12 of 12 comments
Per page: 1530 50