RoboCop: Rogue City

RoboCop: Rogue City

View Stats:
PrimalByte 11 Nov, 2023 @ 5:51pm
ED-209 What the hell
The level of power you need to defeat ED-209 is insane. From punks to ED, that's a step up too far too soon. Robo gets stuck on everything and ED's rocket just finish me, no cover.
15 times tonight. Throwing everything at it collected and used all the health. Need to move faster and duck like in the 8bit and 16bit versions.
< >
Showing 1-15 of 106 comments
TheGameConsultant 11 Nov, 2023 @ 6:00pm 
I am playing on hard and I beat him on first try. Make sure you have a fully upgraded PCB board with at least 20 percent weapon extra damage and 20% percent armor piercing buffer activated on your pcb board upgrade (in the menus - a microchip you get at the robocop lair lock-up by a scientist and there are many more to find around the maps).

Then yeah, run and grab those mines that are around the room placed in the centre and throw them on the ground when the ED-209 walks on them it takes a HUUUGE chunk of health away from him, repeat and shoot, run. Should work for you.
MW 11 Nov, 2023 @ 6:03pm 
Originally posted by PrimalByte:
The level of power you need to defeat ED-209 is insane. From punks to ED, that's a step up too far too soon. Robo gets stuck on everything and ED's rocket just finish me, no cover.
15 times tonight. Throwing everything at it collected and used all the health. Need to move faster and duck like in the 8bit and 16bit versions.

If you're talking about the Vulture territory then yeah it was a tough fight at least it was for me on Hard mode. I'd suggest throwing the explosives strewn about. Also the engineering perk that allows you to dash it helpful. I used the pillars alot along with that small bar area. Hope this helps
PrimalByte 11 Nov, 2023 @ 6:14pm 
Yes that's the plan, but it's the time it takes. PCBs are pimped up.
Hate it when you enjoy a game and then you hit a boss which halts up in your treks then you need to spend hours to get passed and loose interest. I bet the 2nd boss is easier.
Dosto 11 Nov, 2023 @ 6:29pm 
Only the first encounter is hard (setting it on hard), but if you put some points in armor, you become unstoppable later in the game. Those latest fights are insane, everyone shooting each other. Great stuff.
Last edited by Dosto; 11 Nov, 2023 @ 6:30pm
SkyNet 11 Nov, 2023 @ 6:45pm 
It took me a few tries till I switched to the no reloading, full auto PCB. Then I just kind of held the button down and slaughtered him without throwing a damn thing at him. (Hard Difficulty)
i hid behind a box and used the full auto pcb and beat him on the first try
Megatron 11 Nov, 2023 @ 8:19pm 
He is an easy boss if you use the right cover.
Hide behind the van you can just keep shooting him over the roof and he can't hit you
ebop 11 Nov, 2023 @ 10:40pm 
Assualt rifle does lots of damage, but you can only use one clip on him I think but it takes half his health bar down quickly, but then you have to use your auto 9 or propane tank bombs. This took me 2 tries on normal I didn't think it was that terrible.
PrimalByte 12 Nov, 2023 @ 4:35am 
Another 3 times failed.
PrimalByte 12 Nov, 2023 @ 4:36am 
Die in 30 sec
PrimalByte 12 Nov, 2023 @ 4:40am 
Robo is so so so slow. Why does a 30kg box stop a 500kg Robo.?
cszolee79 12 Nov, 2023 @ 5:23am 
Originally posted by PrimalByte:
Robo is so so so slow. Why does a 30kg box stop a 500kg Robo.?
Wait until you meet the Pizza Box Of Doom.
deatheven13 12 Nov, 2023 @ 5:32am 
I stood behind the van (or whatever it was ..it got blown to hell pretty quick and was just a brown metal thing after that) which blocked like 90% of his shots and just kept spamming armor buff when it came off cooldown and plinked at him with my infinite ammo. He could see enough of me that he kept trying to shoot instead of trying to get a clear line of fire.
< >
Showing 1-15 of 106 comments
Per page: 1530 50