Seal World

Seal World

View Stats:
Any plans for another game?
Hey Sealdev, I thought this game was pretty good and I was just wondering if you were working on any new projects or something.
< >
Showing 1-4 of 4 comments
pebble225 18 Jun @ 12:48am 
Looking at the items there appears to be a beach area planned. Idk if the dev is going to shift the ending over or if they're worn out. They've been quiet though. Up to them.
bob55 18 Jun @ 8:45am 
Originally posted by pebble225:
Looking at the items there appears to be a beach area planned. Idk if the dev is going to shift the ending over or if they're worn out. They've been quiet though. Up to them.
honestly for the price there's a pretty good amount of content here and while i wouldn't be averse to new content, i was wondering more along the lines of if the developer was working on any new games

but hey i guess time will tell idk
Originally posted by bob55:
Originally posted by pebble225:
honestly for the price there's a pretty good amount of content here and while i wouldn't be averse to new content, i was wondering more along the lines of if the developer was working on any new games

but hey i guess time will tell idk
Though tbh I think the ending could have been better. It felt rather abrupt.
anything in exchange for more seal world is a small price to pay. ANYTHING. :gameface:
< >
Showing 1-4 of 4 comments
Per page: 1530 50