BLEACH Rebirth of Souls

BLEACH Rebirth of Souls

Fighting game-*-??
At first, I thought it would be an RPG or something like the Tale series where you walk around and attack enemies and then have your friends attack bosses or push them together.

I admit that the graphics are so beautiful that I was shocked and interested when I first saw the review clip of this game...so beautiful that the characters are so sharp and stand out.

But it ended up being a fighting game-*-??...I didn't mean to say anything...but most fighting games get boring after playing for a while, in my opinion.

Except for the system that's similar to Naruto to Boruto: Shinobi Striker

where you have to walk up to your opponent and attack and jump up and climb walls, I might think about buying it again.

Because the preview clip only has close combat and it only lasts for a short while...I'm not really sure yet.
< >
Showing 1-15 of 16 comments
AS 7 Jul @ 3:25am 
I wanted a Tales of game for bleach or a DMC style game but it seems to be an arena fighter, but for once a very polished one which had my hopes back up.
I want Kakarot style Bleach game
Est 7 Jul @ 4:29am 
I'm just glad it's not a gacha
psnjungle 7 Jul @ 4:39am 
What's most important, is that bleach games are on the rise. IF there isn't a game that doesn't suit your particular needs now, then soon it may be one that comes along that does.

The reason that's a major thing and NOT just a cop-out, is that once companies know an IP is "profitable" they tend to do more stuff with it.

I'd also like a modern yu yu hakashou game, but...they probably wouldn't want to risk it. Bleach doesn't have that problem anymore, its proverbial foot is in the door.
Last edited by psnjungle; 7 Jul @ 4:39am
Taika 8 Jul @ 4:22am 
Yee, I'm also a bit disappointed it's not an rpg. I don't usually play fighting games. I'll still watch peeps stream it tho.
Zangetsu 8 Jul @ 12:03pm 
im just beyond glad its not a gacha. I couldn't even sit through brave souls.
Yashar 8 Jul @ 1:53pm 
Im hoping its something like tekken
psnjungle 8 Jul @ 1:57pm 
Originally posted by Yashar:
Yuck. Disgusting even. I hope it's more like tenkaichi. (EVEN though it probably wont be) It looks like it resembles Narurto's ultimate storm 4 type of fighting.
Tohsaka 8 Jul @ 6:15pm 
Originally posted by Est:
I'm just glad it's not a gacha
Better gacha than fighting game.
Kytes 9 Jul @ 8:01am 
Hopefully it's more like Naruto Storm games than one of those sweaty tekken-like fighting games.
Yashar 9 Jul @ 9:10am 
Originally posted by psnjungle:
Yuck. Disgusting even. I hope it's more like tenkaichi. (EVEN though it probably wont be) It looks like it resembles Narurto's ultimate storm 4 type of fighting.

I didn't mean to say that I want it to be specifically like tekken. I would just like it to be a fighting game similar to titles like tekken,street fighter, mortal kombat, etc.

You know big character selection menu, followed by a large selection of maps, then the match starts, that kind of game play.
psnjungle 9 Jul @ 11:25am 
Originally posted by psnjungle:

I didn't mean to say that I want it to be specifically like tekken. I would just like it to be a fighting game similar to titles like tekken,street fighter, mortal kombat, etc.

You know big character selection menu, followed by a large selection of maps, then the match starts, that kind of game play.
I knew what you meant. I hope a 2d side-fighter game like that indeed comes along for you some day, but only after this game plus another bleach RPG like series get released.
Exzelis 27 Jul @ 4:21am 
Originally posted by Port Bloodborne plz:
I wanted a Tales of game for bleach or a DMC style game but it seems to be an arena fighter, but for once a very polished one which had my hopes back up.
Yes, and I wanted it to be Tales of The Worlds. 🥲
seeing how this is a bandai game, I am guessing it just another anime arena battle game, like their JJK, demon slayer, my hero games
Lecadre 5 Sep @ 7:17am 
it seems to be another one of those weird low budget anime arena fighters that become irrelevant after the first few days
< >
Showing 1-15 of 16 comments
Per page: 1530 50