F1® 22

F1® 22

View Stats:
How do I use f1 22 toolbox to change racers teams?
Hi hoping someone can send me a simple guide, instructions or video on how to change racers teams using the toolbox engine. I have downloaded the 2023 mod which changes faces however, I now start a game with Vettal at Aston Martin with Alonso's face. I have tried looking at tutorial on how to use the toolbox to transfer the data and swap the racers but I cant figure out what to do. I am not very good with editing data myself so any simple guides would be great. Thank you
< >
Showing 1-3 of 3 comments
NOAH 13 Jul, 2023 @ 2:49am 
If you are trying to swap faces then unfortunately I don't really know how to help you.

However if you're trying to swap driver's teams then follow these steps:

Open the F1 Toolbox - Select your F1 22 / 23 process - a pop-up will ask you if you want to keep the cheat list - CLICK YES

Make sure your game is running and you entered your career before doing the following steps.

Now your Cheat Table should have a few boxes that you can check ( One for Ratings, one for Extra sessions and one entitled "Career")

Check the box of the Career one and you should see every team's name appear in a drop list.

( I need to mention that the Toolbox for F1 22 has these names written with black colour on dark grey background so it's a pain in the ass to read them)

Once you have all the teams listed, you can check the boxes at the left for each team and you will see the driver names in this format:

*Driver Name XXXXXXX Transfer* - where XXXXX is a number code (hex code) that you should just ignore.

If you click on Transfer, another list with all the drivers and their assigned teams will appear, asking you to select who to replace your driver with. Once you selected the desired driver, the CT will execute the transfer and show a pop up that you can close.

Now if you go back to the game, you should have the transfer made (be aware in game you have to switch through the menus so that the list of drivers and teams can be refreshed)

And that's it. If you need more help with the Toolbox, let me know!
Have fun!
Silviu 30 Mar @ 2:45am 
Do you guys happend to have the f1 22 toolbox?
< >
Showing 1-3 of 3 comments
Per page: 1530 50