F1® 22

F1® 22

View Stats:
Is multiplayer populated still?
Hey all, curious if multiplayer is still populated in F1 22. I had never done F1 online but have done a number of other games now and figured I would give it a shot at some point. Wondering if it is worth reinstalling and checking it out!
< >
Showing 1-6 of 6 comments
Rogue 17 Jun @ 6:38pm 
Yes, still is. I might re-install it. I have tried F1 23, 24 but it lags a bit. I wonder if F1 23/24 have higher graphic engines?
I am trying to get the multiplayer achievement. I added you guys and I hope you can help me with it!
RooT 31 Jul @ 7:04am 
Originally posted by Quintilius Varus:
I am trying to get the multiplayer achievement. I added you guys and I hope you can help me with it!

I added you for f1
RooT 31 Jul @ 7:05am 
average online players in f1 2022 +- 600-1000 players
RooT 31 Jul @ 7:05am 
hey sorry for spam, but I'm looking for more drivers to my league, we even paying 100$ for winning championshio, so let me know if you'd love to join.

Kind regards.
Originally posted by RooT:
hey sorry for spam, but I'm looking for more drivers to my league, we even paying 100$ for winning championshio, so let me know if you'd love to join.

Kind regards.
You are doing league races in F1 22? The league would be way more populated if you chose any other F1 game. This one in particular is very unpopular because of its unresponsive handling model.
< >
Showing 1-6 of 6 comments
Per page: 1530 50