SpaceKraft!

SpaceKraft!

Looks amazing, needs controller support.
has vibes of a favourite game from my youth, Thrust on the BBC Micro but nowadays I want to be playing things like this on my handheld pc. Please add controller support.
< >
Showing 1-6 of 6 comments
m.emin.oner  [developer] 28 Feb @ 1:27am 
By the way one of my friends managed to play it with controller. He set controller buttons and sticks to keys as I remember. By the way I'll do my best to add native controller support.
Last edited by m.emin.oner; 28 Feb @ 1:28am
billtown 25 Mar @ 2:33pm 
native support would be amazing. its a bit clunky on steamdeck. i was hoping for some finesse but didnt want to play the metagame of controller setup right now. looks cool though!
Frogo 27 May @ 8:23am 
Just published community controller layout
Enable Steam Input for this game in properties and search for "Gamepad + Virtual Mouse" layout in gamepad settings
You need reset your in-game keybindings to default to make it work properly

It uses all in-game buttons without Save/Load and Last Checkpoint
Right stick works as virtual mouse, click on right stick = Left Mouse Button
Last edited by Frogo; 27 May @ 8:25am
Came here to check out Steam Deck support, which is usually simply good controller support. I don't like the whole mapping keys to controls thing, it's never the same as real controller support that has been passionately tested by someone.

So... I hope you consider adding it and making the game full Steam Deck supported!
m.emin.oner  [developer] 29 May @ 5:41am 
Thanks for the feedback. I made this game using a javascript based game engine and it doesn't support many things. Anyway I'll try to do it if I can 👍
< >
Showing 1-6 of 6 comments
Per page: 1530 50